• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

I putt and approach with Pures. But I'm also a bit of a mold minimalist. 2 putter molds, 3 mid molds, 4 driver molds. Pures favor floater or push putters. Too much spin will give them an unpredictable glide. But for those of us without a lot wrist in our putts, the Pure is a great point and shoot disc.

I play with a guy who laser spin putts. I sold him my Spike and he loves it. The Spike is basically a Pure with little glide. Great for putting with a lot of snap and risky approach putts that you want to drop and stick if you miss.

I putt and approach with Pures. But I'm also a bit of a mold minimalist. 2 putter molds, 3 mid molds, 4 driver molds. Pures favor floater or push putters. Too much spin will give them an unpredictable glide. But for those of us without a lot wrist in our putts, the Pure is a great point and shoot disc.

I play with a guy who laser spin putts. I sold him my Spike and he loves it. The Spike is basically a Pure with little glide. Great for putting with a lot of snap and risky approach putts that you want to drop and stick if you miss.

that makes sense. i'm more of a spin putter and i had some short putts that just flew past the basket (wouldn't be an issue if i hit chains :D)

ill have to check out the spike

Then it must have one hell of a microbes because compared to my judges, the pure looks beadless

Beads don't have to be large to still be there. The Magnet has a bead, but I don't know a whole lot of people who notice it. I know I didn't when I threw them.

Pure is beadless.

Et tu, TP?

Still staying out of it.

Last edited:
Beads don't have to be large to still be there. The Magnet has a bead, but I don't know a whole lot of people who notice it. I know I didn't when I threw them.

Et tu, TP?

Still staying out of it.

I KNOW the magnet has a bead. But what i am saying is if the pure really does have a bead it must be the smaller microbead i have ever seen. I can even tell my suspects and truths have micro beads but cant tell at all with the pure

Et tu, TP?

Still staying out of it.

Beadless, Beadless, BEADLESSS!!!!!!!

Jero I feel for your loss of the black Grip Pure. My Black Mr. Greed is a valued treasure in my collection.

there is the tiniest hint of a bead on the Pure. It is so small that its effect appears negligible and it is thus safe to call the Pure beadless. I don't really care what you call it, you can't make me stop throwing one. The Mercy may stop me from putting with them.

EDIT: Jan Brady was truly the hotter Brady sister...

how does the pures compare to an mvp anode putter?
1#inside the circle
2#driving

I have been using anodes for over a year and I am thinking about trying out the pures :)

Thanks!

^ they feel different in the hand.. Pure is a little more OS than Anode but they have equal HSS its just the pure will fade out more until broken in- then they become lazers..

I like anodes more for putting but not sure there is a better driving putter than a pure.

Pure = Ion
Spike = Anode

The flights really wont be much different but the feel of them will be. Anodes remind me more of a seasoned pure in their softer flight. Both discs dont really want to hold a turn and try to fight to straight from all distances. True "stable" putters IMO. If anodes are working I cant imagine the pure will do a whole lot for you other than you can get a baseline run.

Zero hard is pretty stiff. Depends on what you prefer, you will get a million different answers on here.

Latest posts