• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64º Frost Line?

I can attest to that. Seems to mold up domey at least in mids and putters.

I've found the GL Saints to be true to their ratings, the Optos to a touch more stable. I've known of the Frost line since they came out but haven't paid a bit of attention to the chatter on the topic. The Frost line is consistently more stable/OS across all molds? If thats the case I cant imagine a Frost Saint being worth anyones time that already has a lightly broken in saint pro in the bag. Is this an accurate assumption?

My frost saint is the one frost, fluid, elasto disc that was not more os then it's opto counterpart, it is a bomber hyzer flip disc, not really dependable to use for anhyzer shots because it tries to fight out eventually but it needs a lot of room to work thrown flat, the hyzer flip tightens the high speed turn a bit but for me it still turns 15' l to r. Useful for shaping shots but tough to trust when you walk up to a new hole for the first time.

Stability on the sampo in Elasto is incredibly more OS than the VIP version. With other discs I haven't noticed much if any difference. My frost and gold line bolts fly almost exactly the same.

I know the XXX is already crazy stable, but the frost line I have is even more stable and very flat, even more than the 4 Optos I own. And if you're a fan of throwing thumbers, it goes crazy far. The normal Opto XXX flies great for me around '325 or so, but I can consistently get an extra 25-50 feet with the frost one. It turns over slower in the air on the thumbers, keeping it up longer and penetrating forward.

It seems that way yes a bit more OS. Haven't completely understood it myself either. Innova Gstar is completely the other way around soft, flexible but also less OS.

Maybe it has something to do with the champion type plastics get more OS when particular resins are added for grip. Don't know..

I just got a frost xxx in the mail, can't wait to throw it.
I currently have a bad knee, but will be throwing soon (i hope)