• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64º Frost Line?

Diamond - Wow - huge difference in stability on these. I have Opto and Recycled Diamonds that are big time flippy even from a big hyzer - not this one. My 155 Frost Diamond is definitely WAY more stable than the others. It's still understandable of course but it's more like a light gold line river than a diamond in my opinion.

I like the sound of that.

I normally bag an Opto River 164g. I picked up a 167g Frost (lightest I could find) and have played a couple rounds with it.

Other then being a bit more stable, since it is new, I can't really distinguish a difference between the 3 Opto's that I have vs. the Frost. My first throw with it was an 80% toss for a straight flight and it did that. Next was a harder throw to flip up with a touch of turn and a gentle fade at the end. Did that too.

I'm confident in it enough that it will be in my bag for a tourney tomorrow....

Diamond - Wow - huge difference in stability on these. I have Opto and Recycled Diamonds that are big time flippy even from a big hyzer - not this one. My 155 Frost Diamond is definitely WAY more stable than the others. It's still understandable of course but it's more like a light gold line river than a diamond in my opinion.

I love when my new discs are understandable.

:p

Got a Frost River last week.

Flies straight like most other Rivers i have trown so far: Gold, Opto and Moonshine. Like the Fluid escapes and truth, the Frost River has a stronger fade.

Will be interesting to see if it´s going to be able to resist to some headwind, have to test this out!

I was poking around on ebay, and saw Frost Saints available.

Hadn't heard about these.

Saw Frost Bolts as well.

Last edited:
They have em on Marshall street too. Frost Saint sounds good.

I saw them of DGC as well.

Lat 64s page on Frost Line page does mention "We will continue to release additional molds in the early spring of 2015." Guess this is early spring.

They also say "supplies are limited." Hmm, seasonal releases?

Fluid Truths are my new favorite discs.

Cannot wait for Fluid Felons and Verdicts.

My Fluid Truths (all first run) are way more flexible than my Frost Claymores (first run and big flake stamp.) Is Fluid consistently more flexible than Frost? I have a first run Fluid Judge arriving shortly and will compare.

Lat 64 has a vid of Feldberg introducing the Frost discs, and he bends the crap out of them. I'd guess they are very similar.

I bought the wife a Frost Diamond a couple weeks ago, definitely a bit more stable than her other diamonds.
I just picked up a couple of Frost Saints last week
they feel amazing
nice bright Orange, marked 175g, (scaled 176g) PLH seamed about the same as my other saints
I havent thrown them yet, maybe tomorrow

Last edited:
Played a round with a 168 Frost River the other day. Very nice, a lot less turn than my beat in GL, and a nice fade at the end.

I'm pretty sold on frost/fluid/elasto. First choice of plastic these days. wtb fluid verdict.

Anyone throw any of the new flexible trilogy stuff yet? By new I mean havoc xxx or enforcer?? How do they compare to their lucid, opto, vip brethren?

Xpost from the VIP social a while back, figured I would share:

I hit a large rock about 380' out uphill and have a significant gash/fracture in the rim (9/10 174 World). I was pretty pissed to notice it on the next teepad...if I nailed something just after releasing the disc I wouldn't be bent out of shape but the fact that it traveled 350'+ and up hill (plenty of time to slow down) makes me suspicious of buying it again in the future:|

EDIT: no sharp edges on the rock I hit - just a typical 2'-3' cube of mother nature.

TEu2f3j.jpg

dtVDCgk.jpg

cLE6hGm.jpg

I have a 169g frost river and it is one of my favorite disc to throw! Aced a 335ft hole with a 7oclock to 1 o'clock crosswind. Throw in 70% and it glides straight for days... 100% yields a nice long turn over with very subtle fade at the end. Not head wind friendly.