• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64: News, Updates, Discussion and Happenings

I would go for max weight or one of the higher weights. That's just my preference. The Fuse is a wonderful disc and will also punish poor form. Throw it right and it's beautiful though.

That's what most of my Mids are. I need to get to my local place, they're clearing out last years stuff for the new stuff and have dome great deals, including on the fuse. I was going to grab one from them. Just haven't manged to get out there when they've been opened lately.

Now that Latitude has released the Mace in base-line plastic, when will we see other discs being released in it? I really need base-line plastic Fuses!

There are some TM fuses out there. The PIAS near me had one on the shelf a few weeks ago

Thanks guys, but I need them to be max weight or close too, and nobody has any of them left. I want Fuses to be easily available in base-line plastic, I hope it happens soon.

do anyone have some info on what disc they are making in recycled gold line? is there much of a difference between them and the normal gold line?

do anyone have some info on what disc they are making in recycled gold line? is there much of a difference between them and the normal gold line?
They are making saints, fuses, pures, rivers, pearls and rubys I believe. But the consensus has been the recycled plastic may make the discs more stable. My fuse, river, saint and pure are noticably more stable then others I have thrown in opto or gold line.

They are making saints, fuses, pures, rivers, pearls and rubys I believe. But the consensus has been the recycled plastic may make the discs more stable. My fuse, river, saint and pure are noticably more stable then others I have thrown in opto or gold line.

Mine seem more OS in the RGL.

Do you think it may be due to the slight dome on the RGL Pures?

That still doesn't explain the Rivers I have being way more OS. Maybe I should check the PLH.

I have three different RGL Rivers and they differ alot in stability, in saying that they do however have the exact same flight path its just that the one overstable disc takes alot more effort and rewards you with more distance.. PLH didnt really play a big enough role to my eyes when I compared them

Do you think it may be due to the slight dome on the RGL Pures?

That still doesn't explain the Rivers I have being way more OS. Maybe I should check the PLH.

I'd say the dome helps for sure. It has a lot more flashing on the bottom of the rim than any of my others too.

I've been noticing that the lighter(<170) rivers are being saught after... Why is this?

I've been noticing that the lighter(<170) rivers are being saught after... Why is this?

More like under 164g. They are gliding, understable, line shaping machines. They take minimal power to go just as far as faster drivers. They are touchy, touchy discs if your form isn't good. But if you can find a sweet-spot River and control it, they are damn-near magical discs. Mine has set up more birdies and saved more pars than I care to count.

I have two GL Rivers, 171 and a 173.5 and they both seem to work well for anhyzers. That's actually about all I use them for now

More like under 164g. They are gliding, understable, line shaping machines. They take minimal power to go just as far as faster drivers. They are touchy, touchy discs if your form isn't good. But if you can find a sweet-spot River and control it, they are damn-near magical discs. Mine has set up more birdies and saved more pars than I care to count.

This is the truth! :thmbup:

My flat, white, GL (163) is unbelievable....when my form is dialed in.

Is this what referred to as Glopto? Its not totally opaque but it is fairly, but you can still see trough it a bit. The green river have is nearly clear green.

picture.php

picture.php

oh and yeah......163g

picture.php

Latest posts