• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I want to try the GL to see how flippy it is. My Optos are spot on to the ratings.

Shameless plug time...

Have a few Skulboy SAINTS still available in the Marketplace.

8241622853_4a0627d128_b.jpg

Marketplace SAINTS

That yellow one looks nice....I don't have a big arm but use the volt and the saint and love them both

I have an Air Saint, 149..it is an awesome disc. I got it on what I read sbout it only. I only wanted a disc that would fly farther than my Glide. It does! When I get it right it goes as far as any disc I have tossed. It may not stay to the right (RHBH) as the Glide, but it is easy to control, and very predictable. I also have an X1 River, and I've thought about a Diamond, but I don't think either of these two discs can anything any better than the Saint! I want to get some different weight Saints...see how that pans out.
I could actually play the game with the Saint and a putter. Maybe.

Volt for me has more hss. My saint will turn if its high and I force it but it fades back. Volt does not come back near as much. Volt does not like the wind and I had no issues with the saint in the wind. I easily throw the saint farther. I use the volt for more shaped lines and a bit of anhyzer. The volt seems to skip forward more like a teebird does. I'm using the volt backhand with anny on some holes where I would throw forehand. I'm sure there is overlap but I enjoy them both so much I don't care

Last edited:
I have an Air Saint, 149..it is an awesome disc. I got it on what I read sbout it only. I only wanted a disc that would fly farther than my Glide. It does! When I get it right it goes as far as any disc I have tossed. It may not stay to the right (RHBH) as the Glide, but it is easy to control, and very predictable. I also have an X1 River, and I've thought about a Diamond, but I don't think either of these two discs can anything any better than the Saint! I want to get some different weight Saints...see how that pans out.
I could actually play the game with the Saint and a putter. Maybe.

Glide is understable, Diamond is understable, and most River's are too. The Saint is stable. It's not going to track right unless you force it over...and that would be a waste.

If you like the lighter 149g Saint, you might want to try a Diamond at about 155g. It will be the perfect understable compliment to the Saint, and a longer disc than the Glide. Diamonds are very easy to get to fly straight and land flat. Also good for anhyzers.

Volt is a fancy TL? Back on Saint topic. Great disc!

I thought the FD was a "fancy TL". And the SP Undertow a better Volt. So much overlap and confusion now. When production run SP Undertow's come out, I'll be a buyer.

I would call the saint a straight line finesse disc while the tee bird (in premium plastic) is a straight line power disc.

This was my hope in buying the Saint. I have a 175g Star Teebird that I hope to use more as a power driver in wind or when I want something more stable. I bought the Saint in 170g to use in pretty much all other conditions.

This was my hope in buying the Saint. I have a 175g Star Teebird that I hope to use more as a power driver in wind or when I want something more stable. I bought the Saint in 170g to use in pretty much all other conditions.

Sounds like a plan...and a good one.

Yeah, want do you know? Just keep throwing your Polecats, Birdies and lids! :D

listen here you old coot, I can throw my Polekitties farther than your GL Saints. Lay of the thumbers or else your arthritis will flare up again :p

love you, mean it

Why don't you bring your bad-ass Polect throwing self to Pittsboro on the 16th and we can co Pete in some tree dragging and cutting, them have a Saint vs Polecat throw off.

the 16th is on the Sabbath. I don't work on the Sabbath. I do play dg on the Sabbath. do I need to go to confession?

at this new course is there room for me to slam some scandanavian plastic?

It is going to be about a par 66 course with long wooded holes and well defined fairways. There is more room than many NC courses, but there are going to be plenty of opportunities for you to slam your Scandanavian plastic into living wood.

I think I might curl up into a fetal position and cry when I move to NC next Fall. The courses there are going to make my local experience look like I was practicing putting in my backyard.

Naw, you'll be fine. We'll break you in slowly. The wooded holes at Clay aren't much different than some of ours. You just need to hit your lines, and throw mids and putters a little more at some courses.

just don't start crying after your first rounds on the deer path courses we have, like some long throwing pros from out west.

Traveling with discs sounds like about the best experience available to humans.

Latest posts