• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Scythe

really? the villain can't take those winds? funny . . . i was even tempted to try one. there's no point if it can't hold up. that's sad considering it's supposed to be fairly OS.

Yes really. The Villain is a fine overstable disc but will not hold up in a stiff headwind. I have both GL and Opto. I'll keep breaking in the GL because it is a controllable long range driver similar to my SP Hurricanes.

so another massively overstable disc...great....i would think Lat would want to figure out how to make just a regular overstable disc. they have all the other slots lockdown expect for the allusive plain overstable (destroyer if you will).
massive overstable <> very overstable <> missing from line up <> slight overstable <> stable <> etc.......

Will test drive these today!
For BG AMs Players' packages and a few fund raising discs available as well.

Attachments

• Latitude 2014 BG AMs.jpg
    Latitude 2014 BG AMs.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 65
so another massively overstable disc...great....i would think Lat would want to figure out how to make just a regular overstable disc. they have all the other slots lockdown expect for the allusive plain overstable (destroyer if you will).
massive overstable <> very overstable <> missing from line up <> slight overstable <> stable <> etc.......

I think the Villain is that disc.

They won't be massively overstable. Less glide, more hss, more lss than the villain. Which is what a lot of people claimed they wanted. Opto Premiere Villains do pretty well in headwind I think. They'll turn but it's not like you should be rolling one. If so you need to get a little hyzer in your life.

They won't be massively overstable. Less glide, more hss, more lss than the villain. Which is what a lot of people claimed they wanted. Opto Premiere Villains do pretty well in headwind I think. They'll turn but it's not like you should be rolling one. If so you need to get a little hyzer in your life.

The villain I have is 173 opto. It's got a little beef, seems like a slightly longer cpd. You got the hook up on some premier villains? :)

The villain I have is 173 opto. It's got a little beef, seems like a slightly longer cpd. You got the hook up on some premier villains? :)

Nope. That ship has sailed. A while back DD had boxes of some yellow and bright orange ones that were all mostly 166g. I got one then returned a week later to get more and they had all been sold. I traded for one here a while back slightly used. You can still find them if you look around. They aren't incredibly rare but they are getting harder to find at a decent price. I've seen people trying to sell them for more than $20 shipped but I wouldn't pay more than that.

Thx for the info. Recently been considering a wanted thread but with this release hopefully I won't have to.

Production run bag ftw

175g Villain on left (dayglo) 174g Scythe on right (white)
KDr0vHg.jpg

uJTjZbT.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. I'm interested in a flight comparison after you get a chance to chuck them.

Latest posts