• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lawd have MERCY ...

I love the Mercy and that is my go to putter for the circle and just out if I am running the basket.

With that said, I bought 2 GL's on release day and HAVE NOT thrown either one. They feel deeper, different on the rim where the rim meets the flight plate from the underside ( almost a little squarer?) than ALL the other plastic versions of that disc I have.

My Mercy stock includes Zero-Hard, Medium, Soft and my favorite Retro plastic. I plan on selling one and just hanging on to the other as a keeper.

Any of you that like the Mercy try one in the Retro, that stuff is nice for your putting ( not driving ) putter. Retro is grippy, has a firmness that falls between Zero Hard-Zero Medium, and beats in very nicely! IMO this plastic molds up with the best "feel" for me.

So far GL Mercy is a keeper. Compared to the Fuzion Judge it has a tick less glide I think, is a bit more stable and a bit more fade. Exactly what I was hoping for, bit more control and a hair shorter.

I threw it a few times, one long upshot and a couple downhill teeshots from 365 and 335, parked both. Typically the Judge would carry a little far on these holes so I would try and dial it back but the Mercy due to the less glide and more fade carried shorter. Now I just need to break it in some, plastic is just a little bit slick new. Not bad but love it worn in.

So who has thrown the newly released opto mercy? Very few reviews out so far, guess most of the public feels like they shouldn't have to pay $50 to get their favorite putter in opto. Poor form Latitude 64 :mad:

So who has thrown the newly released opto mercy? Very few reviews out so far, guess most of the public feels like they shouldn't have to pay $50 to get their favorite putter in opto. Poor form Latitude 64 :mad:

I noticed those in the 3-disc set format and I am curious as well. I wish they'd release these as single discs. The same goes for the Retro Compass and St Pro.

Huh, a little late for me. Would have ate up Opto Mercys a while ago. I still have a couple LE GLs around, but has been a while since I tossed one in the bag.

got a gl mercy in a players pack at the NAAC and love the flight complements my roaches really well.

the mercy is beadless from what I've read....what other putter is it most like from some of the other manufacturers? I really liked the feel of my Challenger, but lost it, and have been thinking about picking one of these up if its less OS than the chally

the mercy is beadless from what I've read....what other putter is it most like from some of the other manufacturers? I really liked the feel of my Challenger, but lost it, and have been thinking about picking one of these up if its less OS than the chally

Just get the Challenger SS. Very similar profile to the mercy.

Left, ChallengerSS. Right, Mercy.

Putted Mercys for over a year using an authoritative spin putt. Switched to Challengers, found I didn't need to putt as hard, and gained more accuracy.

Attachments

• Chally SS Mercy.jpg
    Chally SS Mercy.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 26

I even forgot to revive this thread as i fell in love with the Mercy.

I really wanted to find myself a single putter mold, almost got stuck with the Sarek but as winter delayed i wanted some baseline putters. Bought Mercy since its almost the same disc and now i have four Sarek to give away to friends...

The Mercy is a fart too stable new for my rather careful putts but as soon as it wears in its quite straight but with a small fade to track for chains. Best part is that it throws amazing, HSS and with respectable glide. It actually does what i wish i could with the Nova, i probably just got better form but it's a damn competent mold.

1 worn Zero medium, 1 fresh zero medium & one (Gold if you want durability) for drives, that's the three putters i carry and i throw putter on 6 tees on my local course.

I even forgot to revive this thread as i fell in love with the Mercy.

I really wanted to find myself a single putter mold, almost got stuck with the Sarek but as winter delayed i wanted some baseline putters. Bought Mercy since its almost the same disc and now i have four Sarek to give away to friends...

The Mercy is a fart too stable new for my rather careful putts but as soon as it wears in its quite straight but with a small fade to track for chains. Best part is that it throws amazing, HSS and with respectable glide. It actually does what i wish i could with the Nova, i probably just got better form but it's a damn competent mold.

1 worn Zero medium, 1 fresh zero medium & one (Gold if you want durability) for drives, that's the three putters i carry and i throw putter on 6 tees on my local course.

SOOOO, funny you say that, I'm currently putting w/ the Sarek, but I hate the reaction of the disc off the cage or the chastity belt on the top. Definitely excited to get a couple of Mercy's in the bag

SOOOO, funny you say that, I'm currently putting w/ the Sarek, but I hate the reaction of the disc off the cage or the chastity belt on the top. Definitely excited to get a couple of Mercy's in the bag

It looks like they just came out with burst for the mercy as well. Just in time if you're into the burst look.

Try throwing them, with enough spin they're straight as Novas...

It looks like they just came out with burst for the mercy as well. Just in time if you're into the burst look.

Where?!

Try throwing them, with enough spin they're straight as Novas...

Where?!

I saw some up for sale on the Dynamic Discs website. But it shouldn't be too ling before they are for sale from other retailers as well I would guess.

Now I'm heartbroken, they sent the first batch of burst Mercy over the Atlantic?

Really?! It's about time that we get a Trilogy product before you. I still haven't seen Gold-X Explorers.

Haha I would imagine that retailers in Europe have them. It might just take some digging and research to find out where.

No, they haven't been mentioned anywhere. Maybe it was a treat for you guys. :)

Really?! It's about time that we get a Trilogy product before you. I still haven't seen Gold-X Explorers.

Yes I figured they're compensating for that. Making the sweet blend plastic, less dome and flying like a beat one out of the box, should be in some human rights document to spread those equally through the world.
I would send you one if it wasn't for the high price and high shipping. :p

Last edited: