• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs 5th Release "The Ghost"

I will get all the info for everyone shortly. I will also get a bunch of non xouts stamped with the grinder stamp, just not sure if it will be a ghost stamp or a stamp with foil.

Can you get blanks without any stamp?

Ghost Update

More pictures of the Ghost will be coming soon! Make sure to check http://www.legacydiscs.com for all your Legacy news and needs.

We are on Twitter and Facebook as well!

Our Facebook page has a new picture of the Ghosts. Like I said, more will be coming soon.

We are hoping to have the Ghost released in the next couple weeks. It has been sent off to the PDGA already for approval. Testing is well underway and things are looking great for this amazing release from Legacy Discs.

Last edited:
Felt one of these up at a local tourney this passed Sunday. Almost felt like it fell right between my Buzzz and my Roc. Not quite as domey as my Roc, but not flat like my Buzzz. I look forward to tossing one soon.

The Grinder stamps I saw on the Rampages (I think) were sweet! Better stamp than most companies have on their good stuff!

I got a cannon with the grinder stamp. It looks so cool. But I think I would prefer the ghost with no stamp. More ghostly that way.

There will be a lot of ghosts flying this weekend in Santa Cruz. With a majority of the best pros in the world there. I'm sure they will be sampling, testing, commenting and giving a lot of feedback to the Rico's. I know the excel, gravity, and icon ghosts have been perfected. There will be a cool stamp for a limited release run of the 1st run. Then the production run. I plan on testing the gravity and maybe the icon this weekend at my local course. After the masters cup I will know a release date for sure. The pinnacle ghosts will only be released for fundraisers. Were so close. Two months of testing and it's drawing near to a release date.

GRavity has a different blend protege that has shown more durability and its a soft blend. SO this would be a softer plastic and it would flex more. imagine a midrange that had flex in the center flight plate. It has a completely different hit factor or I could say it absorbs hits better and sticks. grabs better

GRavity has a different blend protege that has shown more durability and its a soft blend. SO this would be a softer plastic and it would flex more. imagine a midrange that had flex in the center flight plate. It has a completely different hit factor or I could say it absorbs hits better and sticks. grabs better

neat :thmbup:

There will be a lot of ghosts flying this weekend in Santa Cruz. With a majority of the best pros in the world there. I'm sure they will be sampling, testing, commenting and giving a lot of feedback to the Rico's. I know the excel, gravity, and icon ghosts have been perfected. There will be a cool stamp for a limited release run of the 1st run. Then the production run. I plan on testing the gravity and maybe the icon this weekend at my local course. After the masters cup I will know a release date for sure. The pinnacle ghosts will only be released for fundraisers. Were so close. Two months of testing and it's drawing near to a release date.

Any plans for protege ghosts?

Release is most likely next Friday or Monday the 4th. Release will be in icon and maybe one other plastic. I have finished testing them. Does anyone want profile pictures.

Latest posts