• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs 5th Release "The Ghost"

That is a Excel ghost, icon and perhaps one other might be made this week.

I got one, 180. going for sale shortly.

Steve Rico mentioned Friday as a release date, I have been telling everyone Monday. It's long prolonged release has been done for testing and tweaking the mold. I recommend buying the icon version, I did chain out this past weekend with a gravity ghost.

Steve Rico mentioned Friday as a release date, I have been telling everyone Monday. It's long prolonged release has been done for testing and tweaking the mold. I recommend buying the icon version, I did chain out this past weekend with a gravity ghost.

Is the gravity version as soft as the gravity plastic used in the clutch?

5 plastic lines. The 5th will be out soon, like 10 days. The 5th plastic is called the gravity line and it's legacys soft blend for there putters. I have been testing it for a little bit. It's really nice since it just grabs/sits when it hits. Not sure what to compare it to since I normally don't throw plastic this soft or with this texture/ soft combo.

The Gravity line is the ****. Sticky on the chains... hits em and stops spinning and drops in the basket (even on the left side).
DSCJNKY

I'm ready to purchase a gravity and an icon.

Just sold a ton of buzzzes. I can't play yet because of the back, but I'm open to trying some new mids...

I will be picking mine up Monday night. I will sell some on Tuesday, the pictures are out on Facebook and they look amazing. Limited run of the special first run stamp with the ghost behind the stamp.

I will be picking mine up Monday night. I will sell some on Tuesday, the pictures are out on Facebook and they look amazing. Limited run of the special first run stamp with the ghost behind the stamp.
ya i saw those and will be needing one. the stamp is great.

So i got an icon ghost today in a trade, and thought i'd revive and post here since they're coming out soon and this could keep from multiple threads showing up.

It feels so awesome in the hand, not over flat but no poppy dome. It weighed at a hefty 181.5 on my scale, marked 180. On approaches it was real controllable as it had a nice fad at the end. When powered up it actually had some mild high speed turn into a 10mph headwind when trying to throw it on a 350ft hole. It came back nicely with no intention of holding that turn to go OB. It was fun for short 's' curve aproaches.

When trying to get it to flex out of an anyhyzer though, is where i got frustrated. too much and it wouldn't fight out enough to land flat. Not enough and it hyzered out early. this is one of my weaker shot but i pull it off with my champ roc and zone easily. so i guess its a matter of powering down which im going to work on.

All in all its a great disc and is probably going to fight with my kc rocs for approaches when i need a 'stick landing'.

Did u ever throw it with that 10 mile an hour wind as a tailwind. Just curious how it performed. No wind for me today.

So i got an icon ghost today in a trade, and thought i'd revive and post here since they're coming out soon and this could keep from multiple threads showing up.

It feels so awesome in the hand, not over flat but no poppy dome. It weighed at a hefty 181.5 on my scale, marked 180. On approaches it was real controllable as it had a nice fad at the end. When powered up it actually had some mild high speed turn into a 10mph headwind when trying to throw it on a 350ft hole. It came back nicely with no intention of holding that turn to go OB. It was fun for short 's' curve aproaches.

When trying to get it to flex out of an anyhyzer though, is where i got frustrated. too much and it wouldn't fight out enough to land flat. Not enough and it hyzered out early. this is one of my weaker shot but i pull it off with my champ roc and zone easily. so i guess its a matter of powering down which im going to work on.

All in all its a great disc and is probably going to fight with my kc rocs for approaches when i need a 'stick landing'.

I didn't, only got to play 9 after the trades so it was mostly cross and headwinds. I assume it'll be just dead nuts straight with a mild fade if thrown hard into a light tailwind.

Did they change the icon plastic for these? it feels so much tackier and just mmm mmm mmm than the icon drivers.

What color did u get, red , green, yellow, or white. I love the yellows. They came out feeling ce ish.... Most likely just added more of a certain ingredient with the yellow color pellets that gave it a certain feel. No patch of plastic is ever 100% the same.