• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs 5th Release "The Ghost"

Are you mad because it was released later? I have no quams. The disc came out great and was tested thoroughly. I tried to spread the word in the tahoe area by giving some out at my expensive to people on the courses up there and left a bunch of ghosts on courses for people to find and enjoy.
I know of the next two discs being made for hopefully a duel release, but didnt want to put out a date or anything because you never know whats going to happen.

No, I think Legacy is at the worst, attempting, to be cutting edge, and I think with developing the Rampage and Cannon, they are.

But, reading about another Buzzz/Roc disc gutted that instant reaction.

I hope to try one out soon. :thmbup:

So I finally got a chance to throw one of these guys. Does a Roc by any other name fly less sweet?

It is a roc. There is no visual or effective difference between the ghost and the roc. Well, I mean the mid 2000's rancho roc. And that may be all the selling power it needs.

For those of us who have known rocs going back two decades, we know that the current run of rocs is crap. That is why people pay so much money for older ones. No matter what Innova tells us, they HAVE jacked with the rim, and we don't like it.

The ghost is an exact replica of the old 90 degree rim of mid 2000's rancho rocs. And it is in nifty premium plastic. And it seems to be consistent from disc to disc. And it is in regular production and is relatively cheap. $16 for a brand spanking new premium plastic Roc seems a hell of a lot better than digging through marketplace posts for old rocs of varying price and quality.

Reports of faster speeds seem to be cooked up imho. It is in premium plastic, expect it to fly at a premium plastic Roc speed. It has the nice old rim, expect your release to be better than the new crappy roc rims. Once you throw a baseline ghost I'm sure it will fly exactly like those old dx rocs you love.

any guess which one is which? ghost? roc?

90d7134e.jpg

852e1fad.jpg

I have a few excels if anyone's interested. Message me

here is a picture of a new experimental metallic swirly cool new sweet plastic ghost. I guess all the disc companys really like this stuff

ghost metallic experimental by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

I love the look and feel of this ghost.

yeah there awesome, hoping to generate some buzzz so I can unload some. There a different plastic mixture then anything else that Legacy has done before.

Been on the fence about ordering a Ghost... that plastic puts me over. Paired with the stamp that's one of the coolest discs I've ever seen! Add me to the list!