• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] Legacy Discs 5th Release "The Ghost"

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
The Ghost is currently being made and should be out in March. The Ghost will be Legacy's first Midrange. I would say its simular to a buzz or a Roc. Its a very sleek, straight flying midrange. It will be that midrange you grab to throw long straight bombs with. I really cant wait to see this disc in all the lines of plastic. More to come...

My only question is it going to be sleek and driver like, which is similar to a buzz? Or more bulky and beefy, putter like; more similar to a roc?

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

The Ghost is currently being made and should be out in March. The Ghost will be Legacy's first Midrange. I would say its similar to a buzz or a Roc. Its a very sleek, straight flying midrange. It will be that midrange you grab to throw long straight bombs with. I really cant wait to see this disc in all the lines of plastic. More to come...

Which one? They're very different discs. If it's like a Buzzz I may try one.

Maybe he just means similar in the sense that a ton of folks are going to squee over it? Like we'll soon be tired of "Roc vs. Buzz vs. Ghost" threads? I hope so...

Sounds like Ill be being more Legacy plastic in the coming weeks. Waiting on the clozer so I cant get the clutch clozer combo in the bag

well I will see what I can do. I was lucky enough to get a handful of you who asked grinder stamped cannons, rampages, and clutches. I'm sure I will be able to get non flawed discs with that stamp. ghost stamp grinders.

@ Lion

How many plastic blends does Legacy have? I read somewhere on here that they have like 7 or something.:confused: Also what are the names of each and their shared similarities to other manufacturers plastics? I'm sure this has been broken down before but I only know of 3...icon, pinnacle and protege.

@ Lion

How many plastic blends does Legacy have? I read somewhere on here that they have like 7 or something.:confused: Also what are the names of each and their shared similarities to other manufacturers plastics? I'm sure this has been broken down before but I only know of 3...icon, pinnacle and protege.

there are 4-

Excel (baseline), Protégé (proish), Pinnacle (champ), Icon (star)

check it out

I am looking forward to this as I have been really happy with the cannon. Also the clutch is interesting too but it is still in the testing phase.

Cheers - Koffee

5 plastic lines. The 5th will be out soon, like 10 days. The 5th plastic is called the gravity line and it's legacys soft blend for there putters. I have been testing it for a little bit. It's really nice since it just grabs/sits when it hits. Not sure what to compare it to since I normally don't throw plastic this soft or with this texture/ soft combo.