• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

List of OOP discs?

My fav drivers and mids in my ex-favorite plastic.
X Wasp
D Wasp
X Predator
Elite XL (ESP was a good replacement though)

Since when is the Z XL oop???

He was talking about the old Elite Pro plastic. Elite Pro was discontinued probably eight or nine years ago.
028-1.jpg

Gumbputts.

The original ones, not the crappy new ones. I have one and I love it. Damn thing is older than I am...

Last edited:
Next discontinued will be either the tracker or impact. Dc has a history of oop'n good molds so it'll prob be tracker, especially with the popularity of the stalker.

Anyone notice how simillar the storm and hornet look?
Isn't the x pred available by dga?

Next discontinued will be either the tracker or impact. Dc has a history of oop'n good molds so it'll prob be tracker, especially with the popularity of the stalker.

Anyone notice how simillar the storm and hornet look?
Isn't the x pred available by dga?

I'm gonna guess the tracker on the OPP next... And the hornet is much different. Yet, I've only thrown a ESP Hornet and an elite X Storm. Much different....

munchies:doh:

Innova Aero in Champ plastic?

I don't know if this is true or not, I bought a champ Aero brand new at Discnation in the last year, ended up not liking it, could have just been old stock. It isn't listed in Champ on the Innova website but that happens with a lot of their discs.

Known OOP: Champion Classic Roc (Champion Plastic) probably the best disc ever created IMO.

He was talking about the old Elite Pro plastic. Elite Pro was discontinued probably eight or nine years ago.
028-1.jpg

I found one of these last year, still noone has wanted it

Major necro bump

I thought it was interesting reading people's predictions of discs that would go OOP. Some predictions came true; others, not so much.

Known OOP: Champion Classic Roc (Champion Plastic) probably the best disc ever created IMO.

I don't expect someone to respond to a 7 year old post but I just wanted to point out that I recently scaled a barbwire fence and fought my way through briers to retrieve my buddy's Champ Classic Roc that he didn't have time to look for when he lost it initially. He looked like a kid whose Christmas presents were all stolen when he threw that disc into the pasture.

I think the kids call this a humble brag. :|

Latest posts