• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lizotte on US Tour 2014

Markus Kallstrom did something similar back in 2006-7 and finished second in Worlds 2007. Nothing like playing a lot of top players on U.S. soil to improve your chances in Majors here.

Yay for Germany! I've also heard that Dominik Stampfer (Discmania player and German Tour 2012 Winner) may be playing a few US tournaments this summer.

I'll definitely be cheering for him and Simon. :)

Sounds like Drago training for Rocky.

movie26.jpg

Markus Kallstrom did something similar back in 2006-7 and finished second in Worlds 2007. Nothing like playing a lot of top players on U.S. soil to improve your chances in Majors here.

Didn't markus have the best rd on gold that year? A 55 I think which is just crazy. I think I shot a 67(not in worlds) and felt great about it. I guess it helps if you can bomb it.

I guess it was just a matter of time before the Germans started bombing us.

Discmania also recently incorporated here in Delaware. Not sure if it's going to be an american subsidiary or what.

Didn't markus have the best rd on gold that year? A 55 I think which is just crazy. I think I shot a 67(not in worlds) and felt great about it. I guess it helps if you can bomb it. Must of been a fun worlds for you

Also its just a shame that a pdga event wont happen there. Do you think there's any chance a pdga event could happen again? Mighty fine designs out there!

Didn't markus have the best rd on gold that year? A 55 I think which is just crazy. I think I shot a 67(not in worlds) and felt great about it. I guess it helps if you can bomb it. Must of been a fun worlds for you

Also its just a shame that a pdga event wont happen there. Do you think there's any chance a pdga event could happen again? Mighty fine designs out there!

I don't know what my phone did. Kinda confused. sorry for the double post

I assume that is km/hr? If so, Geisenger or however you spell his name would give that a run for the money...and maybe some others? Would be interesting to see.

Last edited:
should be an awesome year as david wiggins jr has also announced to play a full tour this year. now things should get real interesting.

He was at la Mirada this weekend and he was throwing his midrange like a rocket. So effortless too. I'm definitely expecting him to be a top contender all year.

Latest posts