• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost disc at Terramont in Houston

davidjd21

I just lost a red StarTL on hole 3 at Terramont. I think it's up high in one of the trees guarding the front of the basket. I was just starting to break this disc in and of course I didn't have my name on it :mad: If you happen to come across it send me a message here. Thanks

I don't know your disc, but I saw some dumb*** on that same hole today try to go high into the trees at Terramont today instead of trying to sneak it in low. Saw him and his buddy (who by the way looked like he was laying waste to Terramont with his smooth throws and flawless technique) looking in the same tree for like 30 minutes. Oh well, I suppose anyone who isn't smart enough to put his info on the disc probably shouldn't get it back anyway. :)

Good Luck, and I'm sure Midnightbiker or ChaseTheAce are your only hopes on this site for recovery of your disc - Send them a PM.

if you go high on #3 you'll probably find a few disc which suffered the same peril as your own on that hole. I've found more disc on that hole searching for my own than anywhere..Stay low or suffer. I'll let you know if I find it out there.

Friday night DG is on at Terramont every week....be there at 8:30 pm

I lost a disc on that same hole about a year and a half ago. I got a call from a guy who found it at McDade Park about 10 miles away, so someone found it. He refused to give it back, so I don't know why he bothered calling.

#3 at Terramont, you really have to be careful. You need to keep it low to hit the opening in the woods, or you will end up in those thorn bushes.

Also, lesson learned, if you don't put your name on your disc, you have pretty much a 0 chance of ever seeing that disc again.

I lost a disc on that same hole about a year and a half ago. I got a call from a guy who found it at McDade Park about 10 miles away, so someone found it. He refused to give it back, so I don't know why he bothered calling

So was he calling to gloat? What an a@@.

I gotta tell you though, I watched his freakin shot hit the opening high and what tree it hit, but for the life of me we could never see it. Suck.

Thanks for calling. If I find it I'm keeping it. I was eyeing that TL anyway. :D

Why would you throw a TL on that shot? You need to throw something that fades left . I would throw a SOLF or a Monster for that shot.

Latest posts