• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Maceman talks DG on the Price is RIght

Neither am I; clubs choose what they like. The designs for the Charlotte courses were awesome though. Those were his.

John thinks it's quite humorous that the Lemon design is referred to as the "farting lemon". :) He asked me where I heard that, and I told him, "that design is called that across the country at this point." :) (He imagines that design as a flying lemon space ship) Why they chose a flying lemon space ship....I don't know....:)

Why they chose a flying lemon space ship....I don't know....

woodstock_redmond_hair.jpg

(Boobs) And its like a lemon man, so not only can we fly but we can squeeze the spaceship and make the best refreshments maaan.

(afro) Woaaah...heavy man...a lemon space ship. Far out.

Hope this works; I have enjoyed J.D.'s work; both hot stamp and art in general; for many years...
here's Hornets
So....I tried to post individual designs for all of the Charlotte courses. They all ended up with this address; which takes you to his site. You can look at his designs for yourself if interested.

Hope this works; I have enjoyed J.D.'s work; both hot stamp and art in general; for many years...
here's Hornets
So....I tried to post individual designs for all of the Charlotte courses. They all ended up with this address; which takes you to his site. You can look at his designs for yourself if interested.

He's like the Norman Rockwell of disc golf, awesome.

I saw this video a couple of years ago. Really entertaining. I've met Mace Man before. Seems like an OK dude.

dickhead or not, it was still cool for DG to get some national exposure.

/though it probably wasn't the proper audience watching...

mace man did merch payout at the charlotte am championships last weekend, he seemed to be a cool enough guy and his prices were fair... i got a sweet metal mini, star tee rex and a vinyl sticker with my merch bucks....

I've never faced Mace Man but I bet Guts Man could give him a run for his money.

gutsman.gif

He was at the charlotte tourny this weekend. I grabbed some maceman gear with my funny money this weekend.

I've never faced Mace Man but I bet Guts Man could give him a run for his money.

gutsman.gif

:thmbup:

Woodman may be more appropriate for disc golf. A difficult boss indeed, as he tends to whack Megaman's fairway drives away.

woodman.gif

Yeah, if you beat the bosses out of order there was always one that was just damn impossible because you didn't have water mans weapon or something.

Sweet ass games though.

"...They have a fight. Triangle wins. Triangle man..."

Latest posts