• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

Black is much more brittle then the purple. Also when throwing are more understable.

When throwing they are less stable then my jk. I would say they are about the same stability as magics.

geez... i should have ordered a different color than black. Im reading here that they are pretty crappy. i havent got mine yet but i hope all the hype isnt true. I live in SOCAL so the weather is not too cold.

Im a really big fan of the mcbeast... just showing the love and purchased a disc.

geez... i should have ordered a different color than black. Im reading here that they are pretty crappy. i havent got mine yet but i hope all the hype isnt true. I live in SOCAL so the weather is not too cold.

Im a really big fan of the mcbeast... just showing the love and purchased a disc.

Man, i love my blacks, my yellows and my oranges, but i putt with the blacks.

I don't throw them though, i throw my KC's. I would imagine they would all be slightly less stable due to the no bead.

with my putting, i have noticed no difference up to 50' between the 3 colors i have, and i have 2 of each color.

Well... I just got my disc today.
Black with Silver Stamp. It feel really good in my hand, not like everyone is saying that thier hard and brittle.
I am going to use it... im not a collector,.

Well... I just got my disc today.
Black with Silver Stamp. It feel really good in my hand, not like everyone is saying that thier hard and brittle.
I am going to use it... im not a collector,.

Ive been putting with black mcpros (one silver stamp, one gold stamp) for about a month, beadless aviars even longer, and I love their stiffness and grip.

I've been banging with a pink McPro for the past couple months. The plastic is almost waxy. I can smooth out dings with my fingernails. The more beat it gets the more I like it. :D

Well, technically that says "(* This is not a color option. The color preference option shows the most common color options and is not based on stock balance. The closest available color to the preferred option will be sent in case the exact color is not in stock)

To me that doesn't mean anything about them being available in those colors.

Last edited:
Hate to revive an old thread, but it's better than making a new one... Anyways, how are people liking these after using them for a few months? I'm planning on getting a couple and was just curious what people think of them.

I love mine. Haven't made the switch full time, but I use them in my stack of practice discs in the backyard. I use KC's in my bag, but these might make the bag soon.

I love mine. Haven't made the switch full time, but I use them in my stack of practice discs in the backyard. I use KC's in my bag, but these might make the bag soon.

Is there a big stability difference between the McPro & KC Aviar? I heard the McPro is more stable than other Aviars with the P&A mold.

What do you love about it? Grip? Flight? Stability? I would love all the details :) How are they compared to your KC's? I know they aren't as overstable as KC's since they are beadless, but how does the plastic compare?

I carry one in the bag now (it might replace grids for putting eventually). I use it for shots i don't want a KC to hyzer out too early, or a grid/dx to fly too straight. The McPros are my bread and butter for either a two-angle going straight with slight fade, or just a power shot straight. If I don't want a grid to flip on the approach, I'm using a McPro.

They do pop up flat really nicely with a two-angle throw :)

I had orange (peach), yellow, magenta, and black 1Xs. They are pre-1132 stamped and very firm. I bought two blues in the 2X (one's dark blue, the other light blue) stamp, and they are both softer (more pliable flightplate) than any of the 1Xs I had.

Latest posts