• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Roc3's

Definitely noticed this too. It seemed like the McPro's were gone from his bag for most of the early season but I guess a course like DeLa really requires something that finishes dead straight if not a bit to the right.

It's pretty simple. Paul throws mcpros in the woods for touch finesse lines, and throws his champs hard for open power shots.

cdunlapb12...i just did some digging. Innova Proshops facebook page made a mention back in January that the McPro Roc3's were not OOP and would be released "soon" Seeing as the McPro Aviar's released a little while ago, maybe there is hope that we will see the McPro Roc3 soon enough. A lot of wishful thinking, but at least they didn't say they were done making them.

cdunlapb12...i just did some digging. Innova Proshops facebook page made a mention back in January that the McPro Roc3's were not OOP and would be released "soon" Seeing as the McPro Aviar's released a little while ago, maybe there is hope that we will see the McPro Roc3 soon enough. A lot of wishful thinking, but at least they didn't say they were done making them.

A few weeks ago, the Proshop began putting out McPro Aviars in five colors and 150-200 discs of each color. At first, the black ones just disappeared in chunks, as did the blue ones, and the other colors followed suit. The purple ones went much more slowly, but when they were all that was left, they sold off.

Innova kept throwing batches out there, and they'd get snapped up (especially the black ones) quickly. But the most recent batch, put up 6/16 (give or take), don't seem to be flying as fast. Only about 5 black ones in the last 24 hrs.

The point to this is that if the McAviar sales are sated and begin to cool off, the may begin making McPro Roc3s. We can hope so, anyway....

A few weeks ago, the Proshop began putting out McPro Aviars in five colors and 150-200 discs of each color. At first, the black ones just disappeared in chunks, as did the blue ones, and the other colors followed suit. The purple ones went much more slowly, but when they were all that was left, they sold off.

Innova kept throwing batches out there, and they'd get snapped up (especially the black ones) quickly. But the most recent batch, put up 6/16 (give or take), don't seem to be flying as fast. Only about 5 black ones in the last 24 hrs.

The point to this is that if the McAviar sales are sated and begin to cool off, the may begin making McPro Roc3s. We can hope so, anyway....

A manufacturing plant will run several months of demand (or a whole seasons worth of discs) at once instead of a bunch of small batches. Chances are all of this years McPro Aviars have already been run and Innova is smartly controlling how many are released to the public at once. I would bet that these batch releases certainly aren't stopping Innova from running McPro Roc3s. They might (smartly again I might add) wait on releasing them until the sales of other McPro products has subsided.

As for any re-release date for the McPro Roc3 (since this is something that was a concern to me too)---

My Factory Store order records show that the first 2015 batch came out in June last year, so SD86's prediction means we might be close.

Out of boredom I got a Wysocki Opto Compass today and had a face off round between that and a McPro Roc3. You might like the flight of the Compass, I found it to be a lot like the McPro, straight with a little fade. Compass wanted to fight out of a turn more, that was the only difference I noticed.

As for any re-release date for the McPro Roc3 (since this is something that was a concern to me too)---

My Factory Store order records show that the first 2015 batch came out in June last year, so SD86's prediction means we might be close.

Out of boredom I got a Wysocki Opto Compass today and had a face off round between that and a McPro Roc3. You might like the flight of the Compass, I found it to be a lot like the McPro, straight with a little fade. Compass wanted to fight out of a turn more, that was the only difference I noticed.

They were definitely available earlier last year. I have an order from May 8th that included McPro roc3s, and I'm pretty sure I remember missing out on the first opportunity to buy them.

A manufacturing plant will run several months of demand (or a whole seasons worth of discs) at once instead of a bunch of small batches. Chances are all of this years McPro Aviars have already been run and Innova is smartly controlling how many are released to the public at once. I would bet that these batch releases certainly aren't stopping Innova from running McPro Roc3s. They might (smartly again I might add) wait on releasing them until the sales of other McPro products has subsided.

I agree with you that Innova ran a large batch then released them a couple hundred (per color) at a time. I suspect they may have made a second batch (no proof of this), and kept on feeding us in bits and pieces. Similar things might be happenign with the HL Tern.

Anyways, my point was that if McAviar sales begin to slow down (they won't stop, of course, just slow down) due to the overwhelming appetite for these putters being somewhat sated for now... then they'll start putting the McPro Roc3s out. It's also very much wishful and hopeful thinking on my part, I freely admit.

Obviously they know more about marketing than we do. But all I know is that if they released Mcpro roc3s today, I'd buy at least 10. I'm sure I'm not alone

This is not a re-stock bump.

Anyone manage to get one of these? Is the stamp different? I've gotten a couple each year and plan to keep up the tradition.

This is not a re-stock bump.

Anyone manage to get one of these? Is the stamp different? I've gotten a couple each year and plan to keep up the tradition.

I picked up a few. They didn't ship any of them until today though so it will probably be Thursday or Friday before they get to me. I wouldn't worry too much. They tend to restock once or twice a week until they stop running out. Then there will probably be stock for a few weeks before it dries up completely for the year.

I'm not worried, I just am curious what the new stamp looks like more than anything.

Font looks different at the top. Last years was blocked. These have a pen stroke look to it.

Screenshots of a blue and white McPro Roc3 at the Proshop. Different than last years in the font...

Attachments

• BlueMcProRoc3.jpg
    BlueMcProRoc3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 24
  • WhiteMcProRoc3.jpg
    WhiteMcProRoc3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 27