• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Me, and also me Disc Golf version

Me: swallow your pride and throw a driver forehand for this tee shot

Also me: but it's only 250! The right way to do it is backhand an under stable mid!

a little too much hyzer and 5 minutes in the shule left of the fairway later...

Me: I am going to work on my putting and approach shots today
DG me: I know I can nail this 350' drive! I am going to try every driver in my bag until I can park it three times in a row.

Me: It's getting dark, I should only throw one disc on this hole and make sure it's a bright color.
Also me: You can do better than that, throw a couple more. Don't worry about the color!

I hate how relatable this is

Me: This shot set up perfectly for my Zone.

Also me: Ah, screw it. I'm already holding my Rhyno, I'll just add a touch of hyzer.

Rhyno flips up to flat and sails 50' long and 15 degrees right of the basket

Me: I'm not paying $25 for a regular 10 year anniversary buzz, but I'll buy 1, and 3 of those midnight 10 years with the gold bees and the verification cards to make a little money.

Me 7 years later: .....danggit

Me: Yeah its about 80 feet to the basket with a dropoff right behind.....I should lay up.

Also Me: Forget that I think I can throw my Wizard on a line and hit chains, only to turn an easy par into a double bogey.

About udisc... when playing a course for the first time that has no map, bad signs, poorly marked tees, and no navigational aids...

Me: I'm so frustrated having to pull out my phone on every single hole to check the udisc map. I've spent more time trying to find where I am than I have playing!
Also Me: Man, am I ever thankful for the udisc map! This course would've totally impossible to navigate without it.

Me at the teepad: Don't try and throw as hard as you can...you know you always have better shots when you throw nice and easy.

Also me: Launch that f*cker as hard as possible!!

Me; throw the shot you know will work.

Also me;...but what if I tried this risky line I've never tried before...

Me: I should read more technique threads

Also me: F it, I'm not practicing today.. What are they saying about new discs and Trump...?

Me: just play a quick easy red round, you don't have that much time today and you're on tap to cook dinner.
Also me: play the black tees and spend 20 minutes in the rough looking for discs

Last edited: