• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Me, and also me Disc Golf version

Me: If I clear my mind and focus I will throw a great drive.
Also Me: just throw the disc already

Ever CANT SLEEP because youre too excited to play disc golf the next morning?

Yeah usually we play on Saturday mornings and I allllways plan to go to bed early Friday and wake up fresh. I end up being up til like 1-130 because im prepping my bag and watching videos.....aaaaand I run on like 5 hrs sleep

Me: Just a nice easy approach.

Also me: Thumbers are way more fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me; I love my bag, everything is figured out and all the shots are covered. I may not need a new disc for a year!

Also me; try every new disc until your wife takes the credit card.

Me: I need to get adequate sleep for the tournament tommorow.
My Mind: Not going to happen as you will be playing on 30 minutes of sleep (4:30-5).
Suprisingly enough I ended up winning that tourney and taking CTP and Ace Pot.

I blame Olorin for this necro, even though he only liked one of my posts instead of actually bumping it ;)

Me: I don't really like Z plastic, I prefer something a bit grippier

Also me: OMFG!!11!!1!! They put Baby Yoda on a Buzzz!!!!!111111!!1|

Nice necro!

Me: I think it would be good to simplify my bag and maybe only carry a dozen or so..

Also Me: I can squeeze this [22nd] disc into my Zuca compact...

Another-

Me: People on here really give Casey grief.

Also Me: skips all Casey's posts cuz there can only be so many opinions on the #2 upshot... (just giving you grief ;) lulz)

Me: Let's use a throwaway disc on a death putt where a miss could go into a lake. I make the 20 ft. putt.

Also Me: Hey it went in. Lets use my putter to prove something to myself, I know I can make it now. It hits the band, and rolls into the lake gone.

This was at Waller Mill in Williamsburg, Va No. 8 long/blue basket. I knew better. I replaced the Pig yesterday.

Me (by myself on the course): Let's play a scoring round and think about it, trying to mimic tournament pressure. Shoots +1.

Also me (with a friend on the course): I'm just having fun. Shoots -12. Same course.

Me: i'll just bag this # 1 rated course in Idaho (Caliber) even though the course information sheet states it's a 2 1/2 hour extreme workout.

Also me (after having to have the owner rescue me with his golf cart): This course is mighty hilly.

Me: I throw maybe 250 feet max, best throw.
Also Me: The basket is at 350 feet, I'm going for it.

Me: Basket is 100 feet, I can't throw accurately that far...I'll lay up
Also Me: I'm going for it.

Me: Best strategy for my game would be to play for par. Get a decent tee shot, upshot close/park it, go in for par.
Also Me: **see the two "Also Me" comments above**

Me: I know this hole isn't birdieable so I should throw a fairway and then FH to the pin for my par
Also Me: Crushes Hades into the woods on the left and takes a 6
Also Me: Crushes over on Zeus into the woods on the right after shouting trust the disc, scrambles for a lucky 4.

Me: This is the CTP hole, just crush my Crank like usual
Also Me: Watch opponent crush his Zeus and then flip over my Hades OB
Also Me: Goes to crush my Crank like always and shanks it left, while falling off the tee, without the KJUSA result.

Both of these are from my experience playing my first MPO tournament this weekend.

Me (by myself on the course): Let's play a scoring round and think about it, trying to mimic tournament pressure. Shoots +1.

Also me (with a friend on the course): I'm just having fun. Shoots -12. Same course.

lulz

kinda related i shot double digits down on a glow round on a course i usually hit -5 ish

couldnt see a thing besides disc and light up basket

how could i shoot my pr during that

ill never know

Me: don't throw a "practice shot", you know that's how you lose discs

Also me: I'm sure I can pull off that shot if I just (throw that other disc, put a little more/less hyzer on it, etc)

20 minutes of bushwhacking later...

Me: I'm only throwing one disc down this wooded and brush tunnel tonight, I always lose em.

Also me: well that didn't work better throw another... or hey that worked, bet I can do it again.. Either way I'm stomping bush in the dark :)

(My glow Envy has been lost there for a week now...)

It makes me so happy that this thread was resurrected.

Me; the safe line is a spike hyzer around that tree...

Also me; but it looks like there is a forehand line through that tunnel!

Me: layup to the next island and take the 6

Also me: I bet I can do a Stego half-overhand over that 30' tree for a 4

Ended up with a snowman.