• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Me, and also me Disc Golf version

Me: you've practiced this shot a bunch, a hard flat throw puts you in perfect position for a par or even a lucky throw-in birdie
Also me: throws a nose up noob hyzer that fades 20' deep into the shule and takes a 5

Me: My form hasn't really improved in the past couple months, I need to do more field work and less rounds.
Also me: Signs up for 4 tourneys and schedules 10 practice rounds to prepare for said tourneys

Sorry I had to add many stages:

Me: I'm gonna take it easy and throw 80% and just work on my form.
Still Me: I parred the first three holes and I feel good about this.
Me, Turning: I'm just gonna throw a couple drivers on number four for giggles.
Me, Final Form: I just emptied my bag throwing everything as hard as I could, and nothing hit the fairway, and I'm sore and I hate everything and this basket placement is stupid!
Me, Next Day: God I love Disc Golf, maybe I'll finally practice my putting today.

Sorry I had to add many stages:

Me: I'm gonna take it easy and throw 80% and just work on my form.
Still Me: I parred the first three holes and I feel good about this.
Me, Turning: I'm just gonna throw a couple drivers on number four for giggles.
Me, Final Form: I just emptied my bag throwing everything as hard as I could, and nothing hit the fairway, and I'm sore and I hate everything and this basket placement is stupid!
Me, Next Day: God I love Disc Golf, maybe I'll finally practice my putting today.
Hahaha yes, this!

I did this exact thing yesterday.

Going to dig this one back up for a recent experience;

Me; disc golf is so fun, I could probably shoot 950 with just a Flare and an Envy.

Also me; you would have birdied that last hole if you brought the beat in DX Glow Roc you've only thrown twice in the last year.

Latest posts