• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Me, and also me Disc Golf version

Moose33

Stego Connoisseur
Gold level trusted reviewer
So a lot of you guys are Probably familiar with the Evil Kermit; Me, Also Me meme that has been all over the interwebs the past few weeks.

It's been a fun thing going around and I though we could do a DGCR version!

Here is one of mine to start it up;

Me; this hole requires some finesse, hyzerflipping a fairway driver would be good.

Also me; throw the most overstable disc you own as hard as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_3788.JPG
    IMG_3788.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 263
Me: I love disc golf and want to play the rest of my life!

Also me: I hate disc golf and never want to play this stupid game again!

Me: I feel like I'm improving every round and I should move up to Avanced next year.

Also me: I'm terrible and I shouldn't play in tournaments anymore!

Me; it's a nice Saturday, I'll play two rounds at the 3.5 rated course right by my house.

Also me; drive two hours to bag a new 2 rated course.

Me: look, here's a hole that I always throw the same disc on and that I birdie almost every time
Also me: throws newly purchased disc that should be able to hit the right line but I'm not used to it, go OB, and make a long putt to save bogey

Me: This person left a snarky comment, I should ignore it.

Me to me: Screw it. Fire away.

Me: *Facepalm*

Me: getting in a round before work is probably a bad idea your feet will hurt all shift
also me: AND?????

Me: Get up at 3:00am, drive 200 miles, then play 3 new courses.

Me to me: Why did you forget your towel, water discs, food and water, score card, pencil, phone, wallet, course maps, change of clothes, hat, sunglasses, bug spray and anything else that I thought the day before would be a good idea to bring on the trip.

Me: It's ten below zero and hailing, I really shouldn't be playing a round today

Also me: I have to play as many rounds a as I can before I die

Me: I probably shouldnt buy another backup, i already have 15 of these in the bins

Also Me: BUT WHAT IF YOU LOSE THEM ALL IN LIKE A WEEK???

Me: LOL you're right *buys disc and goes immediately in the bin to collect dust*

Last edited:
Me: I'm always up for a good debate about par.

Also me: The next person who starts a par thread on dgcr should be tarred and feathered

Me: I'm a really great disc golfer and can hang with anyone.
Also Me: So why do most of my shots wind up 100' in the schule next to a dead skunk?

me: we should really observe OB this round and refuse mulligans to log in a score that's honest

also me: hey, it isn't like we're playing a tournament

me: we always play better sober. maybe wait until after the round for beer.
also me: when does that ever happen? get a 4 pack of tallboys and drink 2 before the round.

Me: I love everyone
also me: there needs to be a few more crazy bus drivers to take out my enemies...

Me:You're starting your sixth month of discing;work on your form with the Rival and Patriot,distance will come. Also me: 2 A.M. scrolling through 12+ speed drivers on *bay"maybe I could throw that"

Me: throw the fairway as it was intended to be thrown, reguardless of how it exploits the weakest part of your game

Also Me: no, take the local route

^ In the same vein:

Me: I will not disc up until I can hit 300' reliably with my mids.
Also me: But, but, but, this speed 10 driver flies so purty......

Me: I really should save some money before my newborn gets here in January.

Also me: So many Black Friday and cyber Monday deals!!!!