• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

More ironic disc finds

Nathanbr2

Birdie Member
My roommate lost is favorite disc...an old beat up Gazelle @ The university of south alabama, by leaving it in a fairway...about 3 months ago...

so me and him are playing south today, and we see a disc sticking up out of the water....sure enough...his gazelle....someone picked it up and used it is a junk water disc

just goes to show...just because it's beat up CALL THE NUMBER:doh:

I found an old CE Firechicken in the water in Waco 2 years after I lost it. Same spot I lost it, very weird

just goes to show...just because it's beat up CALL THE NUMBER:doh:

Should be since it's beat up call the number. I would rather loose 3 new disc then loose a disc that has racked up lots of rounds and is beat in perfect.

ironic5.jpg

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

Last edited:
Should be since it's beat up call the number. I would rather loose 3 new disc then loose a disc that has racked up lots of rounds and is beat in perfect.

^This. My fav beat to hell dx Roc went swimming, it's gonna take months to get another to that point.

... I would rather loose 3 new disc then loose a disc that has racked up lots of rounds and is beat in perfect.

i agree with the sentiment you were going for here, but the way it's written (ignoring the misspelling of 'lose') makes it sound like you've thrown all 4 discs into a watery grave or somesuch. i laughed.

[than vs. then]

^This. My fav beat to hell dx Roc went swimming, it's gonna take months to get another to that point.

I went swimming the week before christmas to get my favorite beat up roc back. Luckily it was down south, but it was still cold. I'd do it again for that disc, probably not for a brand new one I didn't know and love.

I went swimming the week before christmas to get my favorite beat up roc back. Luckily it was down south, but it was still cold. I'd do it again for that disc, probably not for a brand new one I didn't know and love.

I'd do the same for my Z-Buzzz, and I can't even swim.

Why do you all correct each others typos and spelling errors so much? Obviously you figured out what they were trying to say or you couldn't correct it. Just ignore it and move on please?

lost my overstable driver today, a few holes later i find an almost brand new ESP predator. out with the old in with the new? guess we'll see...

I've got a great story for everyone. . .

So I'm playing hole 8 at Snowbowl (Mountain course in Flagstaff) and my 11x Eagle over hyzers on me. into the woods . .Keep in mind this disc is full of my ink and I have 8 aces with this disc. Me and my buddies look for twenty minutes at least and decide to give up. I was pissed. A month later, before Saturday league, I jump into the woods off the fairway of Hole 1 to discreetly relieve myself and what do I find sitting right next to me, my 11x Eagle. The disc thief must have really overshot Hole 18 and gave up looking for it. So, I found my most treasured disc. I was stoked! The jag who found it blacked out my ink and wrote "Don't steal my $h!t" and "Tingles Weezy" all over my disc. Some Irony here. After telling someone else this story and they knew "Tingles" and I confronted him later on at one of our courses. I don't think he will ever steal a disc again.
Pretty cool story.
The disc in question is now hanging on my wall with the infamous "Tingles Weezy" ink and a great story to tell

Why do you all correct each others typos and spelling errors so much? Obviously you figured out what they were trying to say or you couldn't correct it. Just ignore it and move on please?

some people have very small dongs

I threw a beat to crap dx beast into some nasty business at summit, looked for a little and found a brand spanking new dx beast. I said, good enough!, and moved on.

Not after a year or anything, but I lost a brand new SS buzzz in the snow earlier this winter. Just took my eye off of it. I looked and looked, but found nothing. And even after that I played probably a handfull of rounds on the same snow pack. Until one morning about two weeks later I went out alone to play as I was throwing some warm up shots around the first hole (where I lost it) I took a big step to throw and felt something give way under my foot, like a hole in the snow/ice. I look down and its my bright green SS Buzzz! Somehow the day before there was a tourny at the course and no one found it there. I hadn't put my name or number on it yet, bc it was so new. phew!

Latest posts