• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Holes Played in 24 Hours

4s – 7
3s – 405
2s – 2,374
Aces – 114

Honestly, the most impressive number here is ONLY seven 4's. Anybody that has played Tiki knows 2's are easy, but there are some tricky areas that can snowball into a 4 if you're not focused. Only throwing 7 of them in 24 hours is pretty crazy.

Honestly, the most impressive number here is ONLY seven 4's. Anybody that has played Tiki knows 2's are easy, but there are some tricky areas that can snowball into a 4 if you're not focused. Only throwing 7 of them in 24 hours is pretty crazy.

for real? I couldn't imagine 4 putting any of those holes no matter how tired I was. I think thats a mistake. I think it was meant to say 1-4 which would be some fluke caused by an unexpected down draft with tremendous wind shear.

for real? I couldn't imagine 4 putting any of those holes no matter how tired I was. I think thats a mistake. I think it was meant to say 1-4 which would be some fluke caused by an unexpected down draft with tremendous wind shear.

We aren't all as talented as you, King Hysell.

theres hardly any merit behind this record. im surprised so many people contest it. this game is about throwing the least amount of times in a round, not playing as many holes as you can in a day. i think people see this as an easy way out and go for it on the easiest course possible. that tiki course is bs. nothing more needs to be said.

lol

Best melt I've ever read on this forum.

An incredible feat, no doubt.

Is there a link where we can contribute to Mike's cause or did I miss it above while trying to avoid getting mad at the aholes who belittled this accomplishment FOR CHARITY.

damn man, my hat is off. we stat nerds thank you for your data.

So many haters to the record, but Tiki was the best place to do this. It is a course that is lit up and safe to play at night. The distances are short, but its still so much fun you want to keep playing after 8 hours. Why waste time at a stupid pitch and putt. He got the record in a supportive environment on a cool course. Congrats.

nolangherity,

Yeah, all you have to do for this record is walk at top speed for 24 hours straight and throw a few thousand times. Contestants usually walk about 60 miles; not much to it. Oh yeah, you do have to eat too. You should try it sometime.

He covered over 80 miles. People who dis his acheivement probably can't remember the last time they walked 10 miles.
People need to realize Tiki is a novelty course, but its not about being easiest. Try playing easy open holes for 24 hours, you'll quit by hour 10. Tiki is challenging enough to keep you playing while easy enough to ace every hole.

Also it is a recognized course in the directory

Latest posts