• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

MurderMike presents: 2011 pdga WORLDS

it was prob the computer im on, but it was a bit choppy. either way that pumped me up to throw, which im goin to do right now. thanks for postin

awesome job yet again mc! man, that second jam was off da hook! thx for the link at fb

Awesome footage like usual and I dig the background music! You looked into Vimeo? Having to watch a :30 add you can't skip every 5 minutes isn't very fun.

Awesome footage like usual and I dig the background music! You looked into Vimeo? Having to watch a :30 add you can't skip every 5 minutes isn't very fun.

I did look into vimeo, the free account is only 500mb upload a week. and the other is 60 bucks or something. But they have some of the same rules as youtube. Im just gonna ride dailymotion for a bit till I can figure something out for my site

Great video and music. Iam a big heavy metal fan but it doesnt work for disc golf footage IMO. The music u had was a nice change to most dg vids.
The disc trail thing u did was the bomb. Enjoyed it a ton. Thx alot

Latest posts