• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Music on course

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has officially...

2ent3ro.jpg

Some dude was blaring his music when I was driving a 510 ft tunnel shot par 4. It caused me to short arm my drive. I grabbed his speaker, unplugged it from his phone, and smashed it on a rock. He whined that I would have to pay for it. I said bs not unless I hit this 45 ft eagle. I ended up draining the putt, but then we both agreed he shouldn't have blared his music and he claimed to have learned his lesson and he bought me a 12 pack.

Some dude was blaring his music when I was driving a 510 ft tunnel shot par 4.
REALLY!
It caused me to short arm my drive.
REALLY!
I grabbed his speaker, unplugged it from his phone, and smashed it on a rock.
REALLY!
He whined that I would have to pay for it.
REALLY!
I said bs not unless I hit this 45 ft eagle.
REALLY!
I ended up draining the putt,
REALLY!
but then we both agreed he shouldn't have blared his music and he claimed to have learned his lesson and he bought me a 12 pack.
AWESOME!

Some dude was blaring his music when I was driving a 510 ft tunnel shot par 4. It caused me to short arm my drive. I grabbed his speaker, unplugged it from his phone, and smashed it on a rock. He whined that I would have to pay for it. I said bs not unless I hit this 45 ft eagle. I ended up draining the putt, but then we both agreed he shouldn't have blared his music and he claimed to have learned his lesson and he bought me a 12 pack.

Wait, so you "short armed" a drive on a 510 ft tunnel hole, ended up only 45 ft from the pin, and were still so pissed you smashed a dudes speaker?

You're cool.

Are the mods taking an early xmas vacation? How has this thread not been landfilled?

Lets see, guns, threats of violence, Nazi references, roid infested freaks butting heads. This thread has it all except talk of weed. Maybe that is what it will take to put it out or its misery.

Are the mods taking an early xmas vacation? How has this thread not been landfilled?

Lets see, guns, threats of violence, Nazi references, roid infested freaks butting heads. This thread has it all except talk of weed. Maybe that is what it will take to put it out or its misery.

Marijuana

WEED!!!
And punching people.
And Hooknuts' awesome eagle.

Last edited:
Hope it ain't too late for thread of the year nominations. If there's one thread that embodies DGCR, this is it.

Wait, so you "short armed" a drive on a 510 ft tunnel hole, ended up only 45 ft from the pin, and were still so pissed you smashed a dudes speaker?

You're cool.
I'm 95% sure Hook was being sarcastic. I'd very much like to be right about this. :eek:

Thunderdome

Everyone stop crying for mods. This place needs a little street cred

Only way to settle things is with a game of Rock'em-Sock'em-Robot -- is there an online version? :popcorn:

mods shut down "What is the difference between a Nova and an Atlas?", but leave this one rolling. brilliant.

NOILLLLLLLL?!?!?!?!?

Not happy with this thread? Easy fix. Get out of here.

More crapulence for me to wallow in.

I lost my temper due to the joke explaining. I cannot abide joke explaining.

Music thread 4 life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts