• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

Nah, just not the same. The old Ions were much more neutral IMHO.

you can not get more neutral than a current run anode. im shocked every day that it isnt a more popular disc. it can seriously do it all up to like 350'.

I love my Anodes. Have preferred them over the Ions. I see way more Anodes around my local courses than Ions. So I'd say its getting more love than you might think.

I'm thinking about putting an Anode back in my bag. Should I wait for Soft Neutron or settle for Soft Proton?

I putt with soft Ps and the grip starts great and gets better. Probably not quite as soft as a soft N. If you have the opportunity to handle them, I would just to be sure....

Anodes require man hands, which is why you throw Ions

Actually anodes don't have as big of bead, Mr.KiddieFingers. :p I don't even notice a difference though really outside of how the ion sits on my pointer finger with that nice sexy bead.

Newest soft proton feels really nice. Proton plastic in general is a little more gummy and I have a soft proton ion from reptilian disc golf which is almost sticky feeling-- really nice run of soft proton and curious if anyone has purchased some newer runs of soft P that has the same great feel?

yeah my DGCR stamped isn't nearly as gummy. Feels nice but something about that ion just makes me want to use it lol.

Puuurdy

1620544_810810885642455_1075096466708962022_n.jpg

Where can you buy one of them. I need to get my kiddiefingers on one.

Disc golf retailers. (damn im on a roll with you lol)

I bet they ship out soon if not already. Noticed some super sparkle ions at GGGT the other day in stock proton.

You my friend are a genius.
I've been eyeing up those Ions, but those Anodes are sweet! I'll have to be on the lookout for them.

Dopest stamped Anode to come out are these VIP exclusive skulboy stamps ... no you cant have :p

5d59n6.jpg

B3nder hunting Gyro weapons.

Anode needs some love. My bet is we see this in Plasma next, which would be sweet. Same core as the Ion so makes sense to me