• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

I still think the "Quark" would've been a cool name, but whatever it's called, I'm throwing it!

I would also like to add another request for the opaque plastic to be run again, maybe as a seperate line - call it "neutron" plastic maybe? I like to putt with white discs, and I need some Stormtrooper Anodes to go with my Ions :D

Got a profile pic?

I still think the "Quark" would've been a cool name, but whatever it's called, I'm throwing it!

I would also like to add another request for the opaque plastic to be run again, maybe as a seperate line - call it "neutron" plastic maybe? I like to putt with white discs, and I need some Stormtrooper Anodes to go with my Ions :D

Got a profile pic?

This, all of it! I put in a request on their FB page for a profile picture.

Haven't bought any new plastic in months, I like my Ions (just switched last summer) but I would prefer a more understable version for putting. Love the ion for upshots, I'll always keep a couple in the bag.

that's what i said on DGR.. you stalking me?

Quark just makes sense, it's the smallest particle, it's not stable, putters are the smallest discs, this disc is less stable.

And now all Ion throwers will switch to the Anode.

:thmbup:

Wrong. People who switched from understable or neutral putters to Ions because of the hype will probably switch, but for those of us that switched from Wizards or other beaded putters will probably stick with Ion's.

Wrong. People who switched from understable or neutral putters to Ions because of the hype will probably switch, but for those of us that switched from Wizards or other beaded putters will probably stick with Ion's.

(almost) Everyone that throws the ion now is going to at least give this thing a shot, I hope it turns out to be a better putting putter than the Ion myself.

Think if we make a petition to do a first run of these in opaque plastic that they'll cave and do it?

This, all of it! I put in a request on their FB page for a profile picture.

Lol dude I saw that comment and went to your facebook profile, not knowing it was you, and saw under your music section "Katy Perry" was listed. I laughed and thought, "I bet this is PuppySlayer.

Oh yeah, and going to random facebook profiles is something I totally do all the time....?

Very excited to add a new MVP disc to my bag! I also want a new straight putter that has more glide than my heavy Magnet. I'm wondering if this disc is both those things...

Lol dude I saw that comment and went to your facebook profile, not knowing it was you, and saw under your music section "Katy Perry" was listed. I laughed and thought, "I bet this is PuppySlayer.

Oh yeah, and going to random facebook profiles is something I totally do all the time....?

If you would have looked at the URL it would have told you it was me too. /UnitedPuppySlayer

Who's down for trying to do a petition for an opaque first run of the anode?!

Latest posts