• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Anode Putter

/waits impatiently for a Skulboy Anode.

I for one will buy both first run AND Eclipse runs.. gotta do something between now and possible Spring disc release. It's nothing but a rumor right?? :D

If you would have looked at the URL it would have told you it was me too. /UnitedPuppySlayer

Who's down for trying to do a petition for an opaque first run of the anode?!

NO! Bring back opaques for good! Axis, Ion, Vector, and Anode!

Awesome! I will definitely be picking one of these up when they come out. Maybe even two, if I decide I like it better for putting. I just wish I could be a tester.

Oh yeah, this means if I ever actually acquire any 1st or 2nd run Ions I won't have to throw them... :D

Ugh. I just played a round, and I shouldn't have done it right after I read through this thread. There were so many times when I wanted an Anode to throw. :(

?!?!

A disc will do that?

because of the ion's stability, any putt for me outside 30 ft, i tend to miss the left of the chains. because the anode will be neutral flying, i would guess the anode when push putt, will go straighter longer, making it easier to make 40 even 50ft putts, hopefully

Ugh. I just played a round, and I shouldn't have done it right after I read through this thread. There were so many times when I wanted an Anode to throw. :(

lol That's pretty bad when you have never thrown one yet you are sure you miss it.

Latest posts