• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first used Wizard today, 175g, quite beat SS, it has ready made place for thumb. :D Feels great compared to Ion. Haven't tested actual putts yet though. I'm wondering should I try the grip of SSS also, but if they are much softer, maybe not.

i used to putt with eraser in the winter, ss in spring and fall and s for the warmer months. i always felt the sss were more comparable to discraft's soft and is similar to lat's soft. so thats all up to your preference.

About GYRO's effectiveness: In a short putt practice session today I was practicing hyzer putts with a friend who is a good putter and player. After he had tossed my Anodes and his "normal" putters for a while, he said: "Your discs fade later". He has a consistent putt and good feel to it and it was kinda surprising that he really thought that my Anodes fade later than his "non-GYRO" putters. I'm not experienced enough to feel much difference in putts between MVP and regular discs.

I can't believe they did that to a teebird, i wonder what innova thinks about that xD

attachment.php

I bet innova has done things with MVP and other discs as well.

How is this thread not blowing up over what they said about the much wanted baseline plastic.?

How is this thread not blowing up over what they said about the much wanted baseline plastic.?

I suspect it's because they didn't beat around the bush, and just came out with what they've been doing, what they think about it and where it lies in their priorities. They said results have been positive so far, so that didn't sound like a "no" to me. More of a "not right now"...

I think the big thing there was the technical constraint about not being able to bond overmolds to cores of different polymer families. I suspect that's why those "other discs" have the "compass points"... hate feeling those things under there and the warped spots they put on the flight plate.

I thought it was really interesting hearing about their design philosophy and which discs were their favorite.

It is also pre tty exciting hearing how much their capacity has increased and how quickly they are now able to produce new molds.

These threads get quiet when there is actual real information. MVP fanboys only like to speculate, and drown themselves is BS.

Pretty pumped about the DD news. That's the most concrete info I've heard so far. I had a feeling it'd be sometime before next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts