• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol these guys. That pic, you can just make out the tiniest corner of the first letter of the mold. Def looks like one of the Tesla class in P.

No knowledge on the font, but the peek of the first letter doesn't look like a T or and I, which would lead me to believe it to be the Motion if it was that class.

But honestly, it looks like it could be an A so I'm thinking a Proton Amp. I can't remember...was the Shock released before the Amp? I seem to recall it going Volt-Amp-Shock-Resistor....If that's the case, then I assume it's the Amp.

So you're saying that an Impulse is more US than an Inertia?

correct. earlier turn and less fade (by slight margin) given the models already are splitting hairs regarding stability.

I have no real need for the impulse but bag one and use it on low ceiling roller shots or limited run-up/movement, distance drives. Not sure if it will stay in the bag.

But honestly, it looks like it could be an A so I'm thinking a Proton Amp. I can't remember...was the Shock released before the Amp? I seem to recall it going Volt-Amp-Shock-Resistor....If that's the case, then I assume it's the Amp.

the only reason I don't think its any of the 1.9cm discs b/c of how fat the OM part is on the wing. Looks very much like one of the new distance drivers given OM ratio to rim size but the pictures can be deceiving!

im seeing IN on the stamp. the bottom of the I is incorporated into the circle, and the A will be too, cause zam is a gangster.

Where's Zam? I'm sure that newish stamp is his handywork.

There has been a lot of noise for the Inertia-Tesla gap. a P Inertia seems like the safe bet.

Last edited:
^that might just be how they wanted it lol.. P volts were released in a similar fashion if I remember correctly.

Well I think it was you that said they only release new discs in neutron, so my guess is either tesla or inertia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts