• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. Welcome, Mr. Wizard. Better you joined late than never. :)

What does MVP need to do for you to drop Wizards? Electron Ions? :p

So tasty.

-smacks lips-

Sorry but Electron is no go. Too chalky and all reports say it's not very durable, whereas I've been using the same throwing Wizard for 2 years and it flies beautifully. Drivers only, I prefer mostly base plastic mids and putters.

My entire bag will be filled with MVP's baseline plastic. (Whatever version that is, Electron or another blend)

One day....

Throwing a 167 N Inertia and just picked up a 166 N Motion. Can I join the club now? LOL

PM me for your commemorative GYRO fanboi coin as well as statue and certificate of acceptance into the club. This months coin features the historic NolanGheritys face on one side and ingredients to make tasty gyro on the other side.

The Dec. statue is an overmolded green colored pine tree shaped air freshener attached to a mini trash can that lights up the color of being on fire. [2 aaa battery not included]

So, Electron Ions are a thing. On the Facebook fan page secret Santa exchange, someone received a pair, and ZAM himself posted one as well. I reckon they'll be next month's release. Also, a new MVP branded basket, looks much nicer than the Hives.

I have couple of soft atoms for putting and approaches. they have now reached their optimal wear and doesn't seem to take damage very much anymore. After they have been banged around steadily from all sides, they have found their static point. I guess full hit to tree would still make a difference, but i don't use them for drives.

I have also one that has huge dent on one side. its practically new, but has got one big hit. it has major thumb place on the flight plate. Its still good for practicing, but it tends to wobble a bit. couldn't get it straight again.
They seem to need break in period. For drives i use Proxy. It takes the pain without problems.

Just release the damn things already. They've been a thing for years now. So many buyers asking for these not xmas amps lol.

when the electron ions come out i wonder how far behind the anode will be. either way I'm snagging a small stack of e ions for certain!

Attachments

• 12376138_1051044734935442_8674228494684480301_n.jpg
    12376138_1051044734935442_8674228494684480301_n.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 56
Electron is perfect the way it is. Will be disappointed if it's different.

Yeah they can just make another baseline blend really.

Gateway has what...200? Lol And innova quite a few variations as well.

I'll take a beat up flippy electron ion 4 sho. Will be nice to giveaway a cheaper version of my favorite MVP disc evaaaaa too.

Well I guess this means yet another bag crisis for me. So many putters and I like them all

Since March the only month they haven't released a disc appears to have been August. Seemed like I was ordering almost every month with new drivers coming out and looks like that was pretty true.

Since March the only month they haven't released a disc appears to have been August. Seemed like I was ordering almost every month with new drivers coming out and looks like that was pretty true.

Thanks. Are they typically in batches of 4 like we've seen the last few months?

Status
Not open for further replies.