• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an overmolded mini lid the other day:

iu

So there you go, MVP. Now make a MVP lid already.

Be in my bag in a hot second if it was soft Electron, Plasma or Fission.
Can you imagine what kind of roller lines you could cut. If I remember correctly, the condor has the record roller distance....it would be sweet.

why do you need a condor when you can throw great rollers with the ion :confused:

I've a question regarding PLH:
With the overmold, there are two PLs. Does the relative distance between the two make any difference? Or is it only the PL on the overmold with which one should concern themself?

Sorry if this was asked before, feel free to prerube to your heart's content.

I've a question regarding PLH:
With the overmold, there are two PLs. Does the relative distance between the two make any difference? Or is it only the PL on the overmold with which one should concern themself?

Sorry if this was asked before, feel free to prerube to your heart's content.

what matters is where the air parts, not the plastic.

Speaking of MVP, two of us Team MVP guys got on footage cards with the Disc Golf Guy at the Maricopa Meadows Open this weekend in AZ.
Jason Krueger in the first round on the featured card with Paul ulibarri, Anthony Barela, Preston Johnson, and Jeremy Herr I believe.

I made my way to the lead card for the second and final round with Paul, AB, Owen Bare, and Cameron Messerschmidt. It was my first time on film, and a real battle. I can't wait till it comes out so I can close my eyes for a few putts, and see what everyone thinks about this goofy stand and deliver I've been throwing for years!

Pretty good shooting Graham...:thmbup:

Nice round Graham. Nice to see someone doing mvp justice on film. Would be sweet to have an updated in the bag vid since all the new stuff is out. Was curious what you were throwing. Missing your YouTube vids too

Thanks! It was fun to be on a footage card for the first time! Finally everyone can actually see the standstill style I've mentioned on here over the years even though I haven't been too active on here for a year or two.

What happened with the scoring snafu? I heard them mention it on Smashboxx, but wasn't really paying attention.

Thanks! It was fun to be on a footage card for the first time! Finally everyone can actually see the standstill style I've mentioned on here over the years even though I haven't been too active on here for a year or two.

reppin hard. what you putt with?

hole 2 seemed so stupid

it works at brp with the hanging basket. but there it looked like a pita and a desperate move to make the boring hole seem interesting.

i also stopped watching at hole 4

Graham, it was great watching you play! I also throw from a standstill, though I do it for form reasons, and it was nice to see that a high level of play can be attained with that approach. I hope to see you in more videos in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.