• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the Inertia but I want the same diameter with a little bit more fade. Should I go Insanity, Wrath, or Tesla?

I would say Wrath as well but some of them can be OS imo. If your looking for turn resistance and reliable fade, i would second a Volt, even tho its a speed slower.

I have a gently used wrath for sale if ur interested....

Ace pool was $450 - another guy hit an ace too so we split it. But yeah considering I was just outside cash again it made the whole experience worth it. I should have played better. But I made some scrambles, hit some putts, got some birdies.

i forgot did you all play a different layout in intermediate div than the pros did

I really like the Inertia but I want the same diameter with a little bit more fade. Should I go Insanity, Wrath, or Tesla?

My Proton Tesla is crazy OS, Lots of fade lol Feels the same in the hand just a little more dome than the inertia. It's not quite as bad as a Fireball but just a step below in stability. Makes a nice OS Complement to the Inertia. Volt is good too, although I find my plasma to be much less stable than my Neutron Inertia and feels much different in the hand - Haven't tried it in other plastics though.

If you want a more stable Inertia that's not meathooky grab a Streamline Lift.

That's a good call, maybe, I haven't thrown one. I think TO mentioned it too but yours sticks out because it's not hidden in a bunch of words.

With a 19mm wing at 9 5 -2 1.5
From what I've seen and read about first throws on it it's more stable than an inertia but the numbers wouldn't lead me to believe that.

Maybe single mold numbers are different..

hit pole with my ion and splashed out with my theory and lost a volt

reaction-LSmULmByAQHQs

Noooooo!

Last edited:
I believe so. We played 27 holes with a lot of combined holes. Then we had a bunch of island holes and OB. It was a great layout. excellent for score separation.

it seems like everyone is acing hole 27 if that was the moat hole with island green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts