• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... and you get an Owlstein, and you get an Owlstein, and you get an Owlstein, and you get an Owlstein, and you get an Owlstein, and you get an Owlstein, and you get an Owlstein, and you get an Owlstein, and you get an Owlstein,and you get an Owlstein......

ace with plaz ion today

the city recently cut some trees down cuz they were dying and **** so today i thought why not its wide open now for the rhbh line and i usually throw rhfh cuz that line before was much more clear

225 ish and first hole

You've got more in the last week than I have had in nearly 9 years...

… ur not allowed to have any more aces till I get another.:p

Good thought.. I will ask him next time we're chatting. If that's true it blew my mind!

The guy owns like 70 Owlensteins!! He's insane..

None of the above. It's just a regular FR Ion. On top of that, it was an X-Out from MVP to boot. A bunch of them (10-15 X-Outs with molding blemishes) were sent to GGGT when FR Ions were new, and GGGT decided to throw a bunch of Little Flyer stamps on them. I think they were given out at a tournament if I remember the story correctly. They may be the first MVP discs to have stamps on them, but they're definitely not prototypes. Those were white/yellow clear.

ace with plaz ion today

the city recently cut some trees down cuz they were dying and **** so today i thought why not its wide open now for the rhbh line and i usually throw rhfh cuz that line before was much more clear

225 ish and first hole

Video, or it didn't happen!

I kid, congrats man. I echo Brutus, you've got more in the last few weeks than I ever have.

How do people like the Signal in comparison to the Relay? I have been wanting something more understable than the Relay.

Video, or it didn't happen!

I kid, congrats man. I echo Brutus, you've got more in the last few weeks than I ever have.

i wish it was on video my buddy saw it and i had a peanut gallery of the group behind me who had their backs turned and only heard it hahaha

How do people like the Signal in comparison to the Relay? I have been wanting something more understable than the Relay.

If your desire is more understable Signal is your disc...It flips nice and slow though. People talk about a lot of different discs that can be used in certain ways to improve your game. The Signal is absolutely one of these discs that will fine tune your use of speed/angle/height/nose like few discs out there.

Too much fade for the amount of turn it has. Way too speed dependant. Just beat in a Relay.

What about the rim. Do they feel the exact same? The Relay is too inconsistent with me. I think it fades really hard usually and doesn't always like to turn. I end up using my Buzzz instead most of the time.

What about the rim. Do they feel the exact same? The Relay is too inconsistent with me. I think it fades really hard usually and doesn't always like to turn. I end up using my Buzzz instead most of the time.

Signal has a bit of a weird wing shape. Like the baby brother of the orbital or the big brother of the Spin. Relay feels and looks like a normal fairway driver.

Look at the diagrams on the website...

Signal...https://mvpdiscsports.com/discs/signal

Relay...https://mvpdiscsports.com/discs/relay

You'll notice how the Signal looks like it has a droopy nose...

Last edited:
I've said it before but I'll say it again - I'd love to see a Streamline version of a PD/Thunderbird. So far the Lift in neutron is super comfy and I like that they are EASY to replace, have great plastic, and good price. If they can make a PD I would get a stack ;) (random thought of the day)

I've said it before but I'll say it again - I'd love to see a Streamline version of a PD/Thunderbird. So far the Lift in neutron is super comfy and I like that they are EASY to replace, have great plastic, and good price. If they can make a PD I would get a stack ;) (random thought of the day)

I don't think we really have this disc yet in MVP, Axiom, or Streamline.. I too this want.

I don't think we really have this disc yet in MVP, Axiom, or Streamline.. I too this want.

Yeah I would say the WRATH/TESLA is the closest. Which they are fine discs. But IDK why I really dig the Streamline discs and the solid neutron is GREAT and the price point. I'm just so surprised how much I like the Lift I'd like a more OS counterpart. but yeah a Thunderbird/PD Streamline disc would be a smart move and I think that would fill a gap in their lineup and I'm sure folks will be pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts