• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, looking at it more closely I guess they are Stormtroopers. At first I was thinking they could have been stacks of eclipse and regular, just slightly offset.

They're vectors and the reason the bead looks so large is because you can see the top of the disc. Since the top and bead are white it looks like the bead is huge when they're stacked but what you're seeing is the top of the discs blending into the bead as well....

I have two N Ions that are fairly flexible. I had the chance to fondle some N Anodes today, and they were much firmer. Is this normal for the molds, or normal for Neutron to vary much?

Sorry for quoting myself guys.

I'd like an answer so I can steer clear of Neutron mids if they are going to be stiff like those Neutron Anodes.

In any of our resident MVP experts' opinion, is variation of firmness in Neutron normal?

I don't get a chance to handle plastic much, and I always buy online, so any input here would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for quoting myself guys.

I'd like an answer so I can steer clear of Neutron mids if they are going to be stiff like those Neutron Anodes.

In any of our resident MVP experts' opinion, is variation of firmness in Neutron normal?

I don't get a chance to handle plastic much, and I always buy online, so any input here would be greatly appreciated.

Did you have the ion with you at the exact same time, or we're you going by memory? Could have just been mental. We won't know how the N mids will be until we get them so we can't give you a definitive answer on that. Buying in person is way better than buying online of you have the opportunity.

I have two N Ions that are fairly flexible. I had the chance to fondle some N Anodes today, and they were much firmer. Is this normal for the molds, or normal for Neutron to vary much?

Fact: MVP makes putter cores, then overmolds some as Ions and some as Anodes. The cores are identical. My heavier N Anodes/Ions are stiffer than my lighter ones, but I expect that you just felt some cold Anodes indoors and you are used to how your Ions feel out in the sun.

BTW, I've got a 3lb box on it's way from MVP and I am unsure of the contents. It's scheduled to arrive Weds...

Did you have the ion with you at the exact same time, or we're you going by memory? Could have just been mental. We won't know how the N mids will be until we get them so we can't give you a definitive answer on that. Buying in person is way better than buying online of you have the opportunity.

I did not have the Ions with me at the time.

Fact: MVP makes putter cores, then overmolds some as Ions and some as Anodes. The cores are identical. My heavier N Anodes/Ions are stiffer than my lighter ones, but I expect that you just felt some cold Anodes indoors and you are used to how your Ions feel out in the sun.

Yea, they are the same core. I wasn't sure if they ran a batch of cores to be used specifically for each putter though.

I suppose the difference I felt could have been due to the Anodes being inside, or memory, or that the Neutron was actually a tiny bit different from both runs.

Either way, I'm actually set on Axes for now. I have little interest in the N Axis. The N Vector is what I'd really like a review on. If it's beefier than the Eclipse (Proton), I'll definitely try a couple out.

So the Neutron Axis & Vector will be available to the public in about 10-12 days..? Rough estimate. Because gottagogottathrow has them for presale. I can't wait to get 1 of each.. Only disc I'll want is the Volt. Looks like Birthday list will be different then most years.

Anyone wanna see what's in the box from MVP I got today? :)

thumbnail.aspx

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts