• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Part VI)

My Plasma Tangent is my most reliable approach putter, straight sometimes an ending drift either way direction of wind. Would I pay 150 dollars for it, no.

I have experience collecting NFL autographed helmets, somebody is trying to make the Tangent into something it's not. But, somebody will eventually pay for it.

Yeah I don't know where that is, a quick check on ebay has tangents overpriced at $50. And I still don't know what that pic is.. whatever it is it's MVP not an Axiom. Sounds like there's a matrix you should snag 🫎

Putting stuff up for sale, so I grabbed this lot of 13, 11, 9 and 7 speeds.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    566.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah I don't know where that is, a quick check on ebay has tangents overpriced at $50. And I still don't know what that pic is.. whatever it is it's MVP not an Axiom. Sounds like there's a matrix you should snag 🫎
Facebook BST.
Everything on ebay is so overpriced. Every now and then you can grab a gem on there for nothing. Buddy picked up a variant Glitch from the gyro box for 20 dollars, they sell for 100. He flipped that baby, dont blame him one bit.

In regard to the Matrix vs Hex
The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films

But the Tangent has always been terrible, I don't know who is driving that price up lol

Yeah, dude just rolled in and droped a 151 bid, it was at 70something.
like... daaaaaang.

I believe it is a great time for hawking gyro... nothing like an Eagle bump to prices haha. Maybe my old stuff will come back into coolness.

Fun video to watch. Eagle is presenting an in depth introduction to some discs he expects to use.
Also, there is a a yellow purple Rim Prism Proton Envy in the video hmmm.

I believe it is a great time for hawking gyro... nothing like an Eagle bump to prices haha. Maybe my old stuff will come back into coolness.
Eagle is wanting to bring back the limit, how many of those do you throw😁.
He's considering the Rythnm.

Limits are now $50...

Wait for it, and the people that buy it can't throw it....

It will be the Tilt on steroids. Eagle will be the only player who can throw it like it was meant to be thrown, and even that will remain to be seen with his shoulder issues.

Don't even get me started on that stuff.
it's hard enough to sell new discs.

"I can get it online for 15 dollars, why would I pay 20?"

Okay, why are you in here asking for it if you can get it elsewhere for cheaper?

Oh wait, you cant, you just expect it to be less than MSRP and for me to eat shit on shipping it to you also. my bad.

People want rare discs, dont wanna pay the price. Its. just so dumb.
But thats what we get with a bunch of 12-15 year old fans that come with simon and eagle.

Eagle is wanting to bring back the limit, how many of those do you throw😁.
He's considering the Rythnm.
The limit is terrible. absolutely terrible disc.

I have a first run over here though.

Maybe he should take a learn and stop trying to hero shot everything and start throwing some more adult level golf, not "i'm 15 and my body can take it" golf.

And, if he's just looking for the "super over stable" disc, its the energy and the flare, not the limit.
The limit is actually less overstable than the energy.

It will be the Tilt on steroids. Eagle will be the only player who can throw it like it was meant to be thrown, and even that will remain to be seen with his shoulder issues.

It's really not that bad to throw, even for average players.

If he's choosing to throw the limit, its just plain stupidity at that point.

There is a reason MVP's distance thrower didn't throw them. He threw dimensions and teleports. Jacob could easily throw 650 last I saw him throwing in 2019.

And yeah, being OOP and havn't been ran for years and years, they all $$
Only a very few people throw them, but seriously, they are not terrible to throw compared to the energy or the flare.

So, yeah, Tilt is still king of stupid overstable.
Flare comes in right behind it.

Though they made them a bit more throwable with the later batches. Those first runs were just almost unthrowable. I can throw the tilt better than a 1st run flare.

It's really not that bad to throw, even for average players.

If he's choosing to throw the limit, its just plain stupidity at that point.

There is a reason MVP's distance thrower didn't throw them. He threw dimensions and teleports. Jacob could easily throw 650 last I saw him throwing in 2019.

And yeah, being OOP and havn't been ran for years and years, they all $$
Only a very few people throw them, but seriously, they are not terrible to throw compared to the energy or the flare.

So, yeah, Tilt is still king of stupid overstable.
Flare comes in right behind it.

Though they made them a bit more throwable with the later batches. Those first runs were just almost unthrowable. I can throw the tilt better than a 1st run flare.

I have never seen this disc thrown, however every average player review I have read says the Limit is completely over the top over stable. Comparing the average guy to Jacob Armbrust is not apples to apples. Whatever happened to that dude anyway? I haven't seen his name in a few years.

I have always wondered how accurate MVP's flight numbers were when they came out with their wide rim distance drivers. I'm an MP50+ player and was very comfortable throwing the relativity when it first came out, and even now I bag an Axiom Tenacity for certain throws. I don't have a 14.5 speed arm, but am able to get a full flight on the relativity. Just don't throw it into a headwind, unless you want to use it as a roller.

I suspect anyone with a 14.5 speed arm would turn and burn a Relativity, they definitely would not get the -3, 1.5 flight that is advertised.

Last edited:
I have never seen this disc thrown, however every average player review I have read says the Limit is completely over the top over stable. Comparing the average guy to Jacob Armbrust is not apples to apples. Whatever happened to that dude anyway? I haven't seen his name in a few years.

I have always wondered how accurate MVP's flight numbers were when they came out with their wide rim distance drivers. I'm an MP50+ player and was very comfortable throwing the relativity when it first came out, and even now I bag an Axiom Tenacity for certain throws. I don't have a 14.5 speed arm, but am able to get a full flight on the relativity. Just don't throw it into a headwind, unless you want to use it as a roller.

I suspect anyone with a 14.5 speed arm would turn and burn a Relativity, they definitely would not get the -3, 1.5 flight that is advertised.

For starters, I can tell you from the Energy to the Limit, the energy is WAY more overstable. How do I know this? I was bagging the energy for skip shots and wanted more.
Got me a few limits. and... nope, energy is WAY more beef.

The limit just wanted to fly a bit more too. And by "throwing" for am's. I mean if you were to grab a weird overstable disc, the limit is just not a terrible thrower. but it is a beef cake, just not as beef as the energy or flare.

I think eagle is going more on a feel than real on that situation. And he's just setting himself up for a problem.
If we look at it, the Limit went OOP, cause nobody threw it, its just not a good disc.

I know it sounds super contradictory how I'm explaining it, but is it throwable? yes, is it easier to throw than some other big discs? yes. Is it also a big turd? oh yes.

The dimensions are just a better disc, they are far more overstable than the numbers give credit for. he needs to stick to panics and dimensions.

I duno what happened to Jacob though, he was a cool dude.
Built like a brick shit house. Dude was just solid looking fellow and good lord it was fun watching him crush discs at the factory. When your on the other side of the road and his discs are going 30 feet above your head and not ready to stop yet. you know the dude can throw far.

It's kinda weird how the big rim MVP stuff works.
Even with a lower skill level, you can seem to get them to work decently.
Danny parkins throws teliports all the time. He doesn't have a lot of distance, especially now with no forehand. His shoulder is mucked up from forehands.....

.. looking at you eagle...

But Danny can make those teliports work, duno how.
Mines to pretty to throw.

I love the catalyst, but.. I will say when it comes to these big rim MVP discs, they are very very very nose angle sensitive.

As for the flight numbers? who knows.

I liked the old system, no flight numbers. Flight charts are FAR more accurate. And "speed rating" is such a stupid idea anyways.

For starters, I can tell you from the Energy to the Limit, the energy is WAY more overstable. How do I know this? I was bagging the energy for skip shots and wanted more.
Got me a few limits. and... nope, energy is WAY more beef.

The limit just wanted to fly a bit more too. And by "throwing" for am's. I mean if you were to grab a weird overstable disc, the limit is just not a terrible thrower. but it is a beef cake, just not as beef as the energy or flare.

I think eagle is going more on a feel than real on that situation. And he's just setting himself up for a problem.
If we look at it, the Limit went OOP, cause nobody threw it, its just not a good disc.

I know it sounds super contradictory how I'm explaining it, but is it throwable? yes, is it easier to throw than some other big discs? yes. Is it also a big turd? oh yes.

The dimensions are just a better disc, they are far more overstable than the numbers give credit for. he needs to stick to panics and dimensions.

I duno what happened to Jacob though, he was a cool dude.
Built like a brick shit house. Dude was just solid looking fellow and good lord it was fun watching him crush discs at the factory. When your on the other side of the road and his discs are going 30 feet above your head and not ready to stop yet. you know the dude can throw far.
I read somewhere that he is an Olympic shot putter or something like that.

I think a bunch the MVP max distance drivers in general are kinda flippy with the wrong angle or a headwind. I can't even pretend to throw them anymore haha... but it seems like the lower stability ones like catalyst, octane etc are meant for a hard hyzer line or flip up flight. They do not want to be belted out on any anhyzer, they all roll even at my power level. With the exception of the Mayhem.. that's the disc I miss throwing the most out of the max DD's

Latest posts