• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Bag - Would Love Feedback

AWine44

I have been playing consistently since 2005. Also an Ultimate player since 1998 for what it's worth. I throw Right Handed Backhand. But also can throw Forehand if need be for about 200ft.

Drivers:
Z Predator (wind or big hyzer)
Z Force (wind or big byzer)
Z Nuke (distance)
ESP Nuke (beat up flip hyzer)
Z Avenger (rarely used)
Z Surge (distance)
Z SS Surge (new to the bag)
Z SS Avenger (anhyzer disc)

Mid:
Drone (windy approach or off the tee)
Crystal Buzzz (no wind approach or off the tee)
ESP Hornet (new to the bag)

Putter:
Soft Challenger (main putter)
Soft Banger (backup)

Looking to get more distance off the tee. Max out at 350ft with normal conditions. Also more accuracy for tunnel shots that are longer then about 200ft. Also a good forehand disc might help. Also have been trying to get good with jump putts for the last couple years, curious if there is a better putter then others for this.

Last edited:
the only thing i could see that you dont have is some sort of fairway type driver to get you from buzzz -> driver ...i guess if you only like discraft maybe an XL or Stalker(great for tunnel shots) but i prefer Teebird/Eagles

I agree in that you need something in between drivers and mids. Fairway drivers wont go as far as say your nuke, but they are a lot more controllable. As Ian said, Teebird and Eagles are great discs, Ive not tried any Discraft fairways so I cant really chime in there

I could use that bag. The only thing i would change would be to make the putters match. I would also add an esp zone because it's so useful and you would also have 14 discs. I don't carry odd numbers.

I could use that bag. The only thing i would change would be to make the putters match. I would also add an esp zone because it's so useful and you would also have 14 discs. I don't carry odd numbers.

The secret to being a sponsored pro. Carry only even amounts of discs in your bag :thmbup:

(runs to count discs in bag to add or remove if necessary)

the only thing i could see that you dont have is some sort of fairway type driver to get you from buzzz -> driver ...i guess if you only like discraft maybe an XL or Stalker(great for tunnel shots) but i prefer Teebird/Eagles

I actually have a Z Stalker in my bag as well, but never tried it much. you make a great point, I should practice with it more.

After trying some Innova and Discraft early in my career it was overwhelming with how many choices there was. I liked Discraft better so I stuck with that.

And now after a few years, I would switch your entire bag to Innova.
Next year, throw anything but Innova and Discraft.
In 2013, properly construct your bag.
In 2014, reduce your bag to only 4 molds.
By 2015, go superclass.

I actually have a Z Stalker in my bag as well, but never tried it much. you make a great point, I should practice with it more.

yeah i have actually never thrown a Stalker but everything i hear says its just like a longer buzzz