• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My injured basket.

I've seen this type of handy-work before. It's the work of a new anti-disc golf government task force that operates under the umbrella of Homeland Security, protecting citizens from the terrorist aiding front that is disc golf. One of your neighbors must have heard your chains rattling one evening and ratted you out to the feds. I know most of us never thought we would be found out, but they're on to us and you better watch your back cause rest assured, the agents in the utility van across the street are watching it.

I'M IN THE VAN

ok...lets see how i can word this to where she will be the one guilty but will still like the explanation.....hmm...ok here it is, here lately you've been spending WAY to much time on this silly site, and when your not on here your out playing golf....you never spend any time with her anymore, you always run off and spend your time with stupid metal baskets....in spite, your wife went out there when you werent looking and destroyed your basket...hoping that it would cause you to spend more time with her, because you would have your little "precious" basket around anymore.....

so the moral of the story is, STOP PLAYING SO MUCH DG, and STOP STAYING ON THIS SITE FOR SO LONG......and SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR WIFE INSTEAD.....:)

**thinks to self**surely she will like this one :) hahaha i win

I think it was the grill. In a domestic argument, the grill, being jealous of all the attention that hoe, AKA the disc golf basket, was getting from you. The grill then proceeded to beat the basket until its tire fell off and the basket said it wouldn't happen again. Little does the grill know, but the basket has filed a no contact order on the grill and it now has to stay at least 60 feet from basket. BTW they are still "in love" and it will probably start all over again once the basket has recovered from its injuries.

True story, I swear it.

No no I never claimed him as the winner! My wife picks...

Winner!!

Hello everybody, this is Marty's wife. It's good to meet the people he wastes countless hours with. :) I decided to go ahead and select the winner now.

I have two finalists in "what happened to the basket?"

1: Geoffro. "War Eagle?" Need I say more? Hilarious.

2: Zud00 with his "I don't think your basket is lame, but they do" remark.

Geoffro, you took this one. Hope you enjoy the disc!

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed all the entries and laughed way too much for a regular Monday night. Thanks guys!

Hello everybody, this is Marty's wife. It's good to meet the people he wastes countless hours with. :) I decided to go ahead and select the winner now.

I have two finalists in "what happened to the basket?"

1: Geoffro. "War Eagle?" Need I say more? Hilarious.

2: Zud00 with his "I don't think your basket is lame, but they do" remark.

Geoffro, you took this one. Hope you enjoy the disc!

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed all the entries and laughed way too much for a regular Monday night. Thanks guys!

this is gonna be sad when we all find out its really marty on another sn:D he must get lonely, just messin with ya marty:cool:

this is gonna be sad when we all find out its really marty on another sn:D he must get lonely, just messin with ya marty:cool:

I'm a loser, just not that big of one. You can add us on Facebook if you want to see us. We are one hot steaming couple.

$5 says Geoffro is on here in a week selling the disc I bought him.

:(