• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need feed back on Grip bag

I have a 2nd run Grip, purchased from the DGCR marketplace in September, 2011. No quality issues so far.

I usually carry 16-18 discs, depending on the course/conditions. I'm a big fan of the rainfly and I use it on a regular basis.

My revo dualpack has been collecting dust since I received the Grip. From my experience, there is a big difference in terms of comfort while on the course.

However, I still have the itch to try out a Mahal. I just can NOT justify spending that kind of $$$ without a test drive. :\

If I buy a used Grip, does the lifetime warranty still apply to me? Do I have to have a receipt?

If I buy a used Grip, does the lifetime warranty still apply to me? Do I have to have a receipt?

you don't need a receipt, but if it has already been replaced, you won't be able to get a new one should anything happen.

It's a val jenkins signature edition so I don't think it has been replaced. Getting an amazing price so I think I have to get it. Been wanting to try one out

As a fella who never liked backpack style bag, this bag is the shizzle!

Just got my grip today........Gonna try it out. I jammed 26 discs in it..........comfortably I would do 18 to 22 depending on the pockets. If you are a tournament player I would strongly recommend this bag!!
If you want to be able to have a million things in your bag and are too lazy to walk back to your car between rounds then get a bag with more storage......mahal, karma, whatever......

This thing is pretty sweet.......I think it will shave atleast 2 strokes off my game

:thmbup:

If you want to be able to have a million things in your bag and are too lazy to walk back to your car between rounds then get a bag with more storage......mahal, karma, whatever......
:thmbup:

That has always been my thought. I have never had a problem with not being able to carry enough stuff. Nothing has ever happened in 2 years that I needed something unexpectedly that I couldnt have with me....that I didnt forget myself. Im a mule and can carry $hit if I need to but why pack a bunch of crap in your bag you will need everyonce in awhile?

Just ordered a grip, can't wait for it to arrive!

Hey BionicRib, about how long did it take to arrive, a week?

It's a val jenkins signature edition so I don't think it has been replaced. Getting an amazing price so I think I have to get it. Been wanting to try one out

Nice pick up, wish I could have gotten that lucky, how much did you get it for might I ask?

Not much to say that hasnt already been covered on this thread. Cant be happier with the purchase and money spent.

Plenty of space for an all day outing, I carry 2 32oz nalgenes and its plenty of water for a hot Texas round.

I am carrying 16 discs total 2 putters and 14 in the main compartment, only complaint (not really legit) would be that with only 14 in the main compartment they tend to fall over. I put a towel in the bottom to fix the issue.

Latest posts