• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Hyzerbomb Flak-X

10269448_492520397515819_2643653191668607346_n_zps29ea000b.jpg

I like how there are straps behind the main flap to secure a jacket/sweatshirt. Looks like a cool bag.

Yeah I got to see a proto Flak-x and talked to Matt some about it. I am really excited for the bag. I've always been looking for something right between a golf mahal and grip bag. This might finally be it.

So I got word they're shipping week of April 6th!!

They posted a bunch of boxes for their shipment that they got in today. The Flak-x should be shipping here really soon.

They are here! Just picked my black and digital camo up. Might do an in the bag video/cover the features of the bag at the same time this week. Packed with 25 right now, 6 putters, 6 mids, 13 drivers without using either side pocket for discs. Still lots of room left.

That looks great. I have Orange on preorder so I hope it looks a nice as that one.

Can you fit putters in the zippered pockets at the top, similar to the Grip? That's one of the functions that keeps bringing me back to the Grip bag.

Mine should be here today. I'll see if I can get some pictures of mine up so people can see the orange/grey.

Does anyone know how well the bag sits when it is open? Primarily, I'm interested in the stability of the bag when it is on a pitch. Thanks in advance for entertaining my question.

Does anyone know how well the bag sits when it is open? Primarily, I'm interested in the stability of the bag when it is on a pitch. Thanks in advance for entertaining my question.

played 3 or 4 rounds with it so far. I haven't had it fall over on me yet putting on all types of terrain. Unlike the Grip it does not have rails on the bottom but small rubber feet that are flush so there is not rocking when you put it down. Sits very stable.

Can you fit putters in the zippered pockets at the top, similar to the Grip? That's one of the functions that keeps bringing me back to the Grip bag.

yes you can fit putters in the top just like a grip. It even retracts up like the quiver pocket so you can get easier access. Out of the box it isn't wide enough to fit 2 putters wide while sticking out of the bag and grab them easily but i haven't tried stretching it. Right now, i am keeping my 2 panzers in the top, without the pocket raised so I can grab whichever one i need. I keep my putters in the side pocket for easy access.

Latest posts