• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Mobile Site

hello-have-you-wiaiqa.jpg

:D

Here is the error i am getting on my phone

PHP Warning: mysqli_select_db() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/ dgcourse/ public_html/ templates/ forum_mobile_ad_header.php on line 11

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the error i am getting on my phone

PHP Warning: mysqli_select_db() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/ dgcourse/ public_html/ templates/ forum_mobile_ad_header.php on line 11

Same here only on mobile version both on very top and bottom of pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo viewer updated on the mobile site so it's more like the one on the desktop site (ie. you can scroll through the photos instead of opening them one at a time).

Gotta say this ad at the bottom that won't scroll away is pretty annoying..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170412-011010.jpg
    Screenshot_20170412-011010.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 22
Are you logged in? It won't show if you're logged in, you can also swipe it down to make it go away.

anyway to turn off the taptalk offer? I use my iPad or laptop on DGCR and like it just the way it is, no extra apps for me.

If you close it, it should remember that you didn't want Tapatalk.