• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] New MVP Disc, the NANO

Maybe it's a stash mini, I wonder what the bottom part is going to look like? Maybe an even smaller overmolded mini?

OR maybe this IS the bottom and a larger mini for the top is coming?

Maybe it's a stash mini, I wonder what the bottom part is going to look like? Maybe an even smaller overmolded mini?

OR maybe this IS the bottom and a larger mini for the top is coming?

Maybe its the latest trend in mini's

*dramatic music*
Inception minis

I'm friends with the king of disc golf, and according to him, the Nano is an ironic name and it's essentially an MVP Condor.

I wouldn't be too excited about that, largely because I'm pretty sure any disc the size of a Condor won't fit in my bag.

It's actually not a mini or a putter. It's a key, a key that unlocks the greatest secret of the Founding Fathers...

Nicolas-Cage-National-Treasure-Book-of-Secrets.1.jpg

Last edited:
so still no news on what the Nano is?

No eclipse love?

Possibly? But from the two pics provided so far, the first appears to be Neutron while the second is apparently Proton due to the black overmold.

I would venture that if this were a putter, we would certainly see Eclipse as well. Further - an Eclipse mini would get my buy!

Possibly? But from the two pics provided so far, the first appears to be Neutron while the second is apparently Proton due to the black overmold.

I would venture that if this were a putter, we would certainly see Eclipse as well. Further - an Eclipse mini would get my buy!

Are we certain that is actually proton in the 2nd? We never actually see the top of the flight plate. I agree it looks a little brighter than the Neutron lime color, but could it just be the lighting?