• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NEW Physical Flight Disc Golf Bag

kilgus

Double Eagle Member
Hi guys,

I would like to introduce the new DuraFlight Performance Bag from the NEW Physical Flight Disc Sports crew. Physical Flight is a company located in South Carolina and is happy to be starting a new endeavor into disc golf bag making. Our first goal is to provide the highest quality products to our customer combined with the best customer service imaginable. Also we have a website that was just launched and will provide the ability to buy online and shipping is always FREE!!

I have been reading and watching intently over the last couple of years and believe we have a bag that encompasses all the needs of a competitive disc golf player and novice alike.

Our first bag the Duraflight Performance Bag is just the beginning of products we will be offering and is a large capacity bag that can carry 20-25 discs easily and is one of the most functional bags on the market. It will be available in 12 different 2 tone color patterns and is $119.00 shipped. Check out our website atwww.Physicalflight.com to call or pre-order online. Below is a list of specifications:

Colors available are listed on website but include: Navy, Royal, black, red, forest green, yellow, orange, smoke, coyote brown, burgundy, etc.

100% American Made
100% Military Grade Cordura
20-25 disc capability
Reinforced Rubber Sprayed bottom
6mm Coroplast Internal frame
Military Grade Zippers with/ rain protective flaps
Water resistant side pocket that can carry 2-12 ounce beverages :)
Insulated Water Bottle holder with grommet
9 inch side pocket with removable divider
6 inch side pocket with internal pouch for smart phone and key clip
Double Stitched 4 point hook up D rings for straps
Offset front putter pocket that can hold up to 3 putters
Front stitched mini disc pocket
Front stitched scorecard and pencil holder

If you have any questions or want to see more photos visit the site or email [email protected]

Thanks for everyone's support.

Attachments

• DSCF2020.jpg
    DSCF2020.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 1,035
  • bag internal.jpg
    bag internal.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 802
  • side of bag 2.jpg
    side of bag 2.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 733
If you get some nice product photos of a few two tone set-ups, it might help to highlight the design differences in your bag vs. the average production bag design.

Even if a high contrast light/dark combo might not be the best seller,(as dark on dark wears well in real life) - it might be your best showroom model.

**I know the blue on black is two tone, but try out a red on black or a yellow/orange on black- the kind people say looks cool, but then turn around and buy all black

Last edited:
Product looks great...wondering why people can't think up better names for their companies tho.

would like to see a youtube vid with somebody showing the ins and outs of the bag and also following somebody on the course using it.

Pre-order! NNNNOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo! That's what Grip did and we know how well that went :)

Good luck. Come out with a small, well-designed bag down the road, and I am in. Gotta support the Carolina's if the product is good.

Thanks for the constructive feedback and positive reviews. I will have a video on the website by the end of the week and I agree with the feedback about the color. The bag in the pictures is one of the finished prototypes and production has begun on the bags.. Unlike companies like Grip, etc...you will never have to wait for an order for weeks, the manufacturer I have has the ability to make any number of bags at any time and not have to have a set number so the weeks of waiting for a bag will not occur. The pre-order for the first run is simply because it takes 8 weeks for the first run to be made perfect, and have enough material for later runs on hand so that wait will NEVER occur as in the past with other companies.

Also the reason I came out with a bigger bag first is because a big bag that is functioning, durable, and light (only 3 pounds without discs) is something I feel like was missing in the market. Also I am an avid player and the bag produced has everything I've wanted in a bag while also being affordable for customers alike.

BTW there are also 2 velcro pouches on the inside of the bag which are like hidden compartments for that extra storage.

Some more pics taken from my Iphone

Attachments

• divided pocket of bag.jpg
    divided pocket of bag.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 187
  • bottom of bag.jpg
    bottom of bag.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 167
  • drink holder bag.jpg
    drink holder bag.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 178
Nice looking bag man.I've already got a large bag but I'd be interested in seeing your smaller one, like an 8 to 12 disc capacity.BTW does that bag have a rainflap?

I would buy an 8-10 quality disc bag with 2 drink holders that is in the $50-70 range. I'm considering the Revo mini deluxe and or the Mojo from Voodoo but I feel their prices are crazy for a small bag. Eventually I will have to make a choice and if someone else made a decent bag at a better price I would jump all over it.

I would buy an 8-10 quality disc bag with 2 drink holders that is in the $50-70 range. I'm considering the Revo mini deluxe and or the Mojo from Voodoo but I feel their prices are crazy for a small bag. Eventually I will have to make a choice and if someone else made a decent bag at a better price I would jump all over it.

Same here. I need a solid 8-12 bag.

Review of Performance Bag

I agree with the above posts Chris. However I also enjoy carrying a bunch of different discs during competition and I have had the opportunity to use one of these bags over the past week. Just for clarity I have owned a voodoo bag and revolution bag over the past 5 years. Here are my thoughts about the performance bag by Physical Flight

It is made of nice heavy duty cordura and very similar to my old Revo bag. The zippers are also heavy duty and are bigger than standard YKK zippers which I like and also come with nylon ends to make them easy to pull. The bottom of the bag is coated in some type of flexible rubber material which I don't have on my Revo or Voodoo bag. But the Voodoo does have a balistic bottom which seems to serve the same purpose as the Physical Flight bag.
The bags internal frame is made of a hard plastic that fits very nicely into the bag and keeps the discs in place very well. When compared to the Voodoo bag I prefer a frame that can be taken out easily like in the Physical flight bag and Revo.

The water resistant pocket can hold a couple of cans of soda or beer which I like and haven't really seen before on any other bag. I also like the cell phone pouch which can hold a Iphone with an otterbox with no problem and a small wallet if need be. Finally the offset putter pocket with mini pouch and score card in front made score keeping convenient and easy during my competition rounds this past week.

Overall I really like the bag and how light it seems with all my discs in it. It doesn't have as much padding on the back of the bag as my voodoo and Revo but the back is just as comfortable when on my back with quad straps. I'm sold on the bag so far. I just pre-ordered a forest green bag for my brother so hopefully he will like it.

I will keep updating my thoughts on the bag as pros/cons arise.
Check the bag out:thmbup:

Attachments

• bed bag.jpg
    bed bag.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 192

Latest posts