• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nice DGCR Banner at top of page!

I used to save a picture of every banner but I stopped when my computer crashed and I lost a bunch. Tim does a great job celebrating the holidays with the banners.

^^^^^^^^
I got nervous for a second when you replied first, I thought I was getting preruded for the first time!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I didn't make this one, jedwards put it together along with the Halloween banner from last year. If anyone is feeling artistic, feel free to make a banner and send it in, I'm always game for a fun banner on a holiday. I have the layered PSD that I can email.

It did come out really nice. I can attempt something when I'm feeling creative for the next holiday. I'll PM you my email.

I agree. It looks very cool and festive! I had no idea that tim changed the banner for holidays so I was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks guys! I didn't make this one, jedwards put it together along with the Halloween banner from last year. If anyone is feeling artistic, feel free to make a banner and send it in, I'm always game for a fun banner on a holiday. I have the layered PSD that I can email.
Dibs on hilarious and obscure holidays!

I actually forgot what the "green" banner had on the left side, when looking at the Halloween banner.

I used to save a picture of every banner but I stopped when my computer crashed and I lost a bunch. Tim does a great job celebrating the holidays with the banners.

I have a few saved if you want them...

These are the one's I've done (minus the New Year's Banner, which I can't seem to find):

Alternate Halloween:
header_halloween_je2b.jpg

St. Patrick's Day:
header_stp2.jpg

Christmas:
header_xmas_je.gif

Thanksgiving:
DGCR_Thanksgiving20102011.jpg

And the unsubmitted - Veteran's Day:
header_5.jpg

If tomorrows banner is different then the one above, can some one post it here, for those who might not be near a computer tomorrow?

I have a few saved if you want them...

These are the one's I've done (minus the New Year's Banner, which I can't seem to find):

Alternate Halloween:
header_halloween_je2b.jpg

St. Patrick's Day:
header_stp2.jpg

Christmas:
header_xmas_je.gif

Thanksgiving:
DGCR_Thanksgiving20102011.jpg

And the unsubmitted - Veteran's Day:
header_5.jpg

Nice work on these! I especially like the x-mas and Vets day !