• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NoExcuses DiscGolf

I just want to know what the prices look like.

I ordered a frogman pack, which is their backpack style bag. The base price for that bag was $195. They charged $5 to do all of the stitching in red and the price includes my name and PDGA # embroidered on the putter pocket. I ordered last month and should have it middle of march.

bug

If you would like to know bag prices you would have to contact Dave or other NoExcuses workers.
The thread was closed because people thought I was selling bags on here but i'm just promoting my sponsor.

You all need to check out the live coverage for memorial championship to see a couple top pro rockin NoExcuses DiscGolf Bags.

You all need to check out the live coverage for memorial championship to see a couple top pro rockin NoExcuses DiscGolf Bags.

I watched and those scores had to have been from the Bag! Ridiculous man, i'm rooting for ya and want a backpack style bag think you sold me! Just gotta figure out what design I want.

I watched and those scores had to have been from the Bag! Ridiculous man, i'm rooting for ya and want a backpack style bag think you sold me! Just gotta figure out what design I want.
Seriously, McBeth's going off right now.

Mayhem is still a go as far as I know. The dates coincide with a brew fest at the lake the same time. It should be fun. I'm not reserving anything as I am able to pass out on a Huk stool as evidenced at the last meetup. :)

NoExcuses bag are so sweet! Just played round with a local that just received his.. I have to create a custom design so I can get one on order!

I ordered a custom bag over 11 weeks ago in January and have yet to receive my bag. I've spoken with Dave, the owner a couple of times, and I keep being told that there's an issue that is delaying my bag. Dave has now deleted his noexcuses facebook, stopped responding to my emails, and his phone doesn't accept incoming calls. Does anyone have any idea as to how to get ahold of him. At this point I simply want my $200 back that I prepaid for the bag if he can't produce what he agreed to. I hope someone can help me!

Dang that sucks. I ordered mine in february and had no problems. Try pming paul mccbeth, he started the thread and can get in touch with him.