• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Georgia Canopy Tour

DiscGolfCraig

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Is NGCT reopen? I noticed the course is no longer listed as RIP. The course's FB page makes it seem as if the course is permanently closed. I didn't know if someone had more info. If not, course needs to be re-RIPed.

Interesting. On UDisc, it's listed as UNAVAILABLE and says in the description that NGCT is no longer open. Which fits with our understanding of the course's condition.

But ... someone updated the UDisc conditions to "good" just 19 hours ago. Hmm.

I heard a rumor recently that it was still playable so hopefully, this is true. It is one of my favorites and stands out in a state that has a bunch of true gems.

The owner posted on facebook that the course is playable with a tee time reservation only. They are letting only a limited number of people on the course each day due to covid, so dont show up without a confirmation from the owner or he will turn you away. i wrote timg to remove the RIP status a few days ago. You can contact Jody McCall (owner) on facebook

Last edited: