• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

omega AP and Z Buzzz release dates

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Can anyone tell me the years the Omega Ap's were released and if you know what years certain runs came out please let me know. I would like to know when the first ten runs came out.

When did the first run Z buzzz's come out? Year and month would be cool to know.

Thanks guys

The Omega AP came out about the same time as the Omega SS, so late '95. I'm not sure about run to run, but when I stopped selling discs in mid '00 we still had 1.3's in the shop and I had not yet seen a 1.4. I used a vendor for Millennium, so that may have had more to do with Disc Golf World's stock than anything, but it's the best info I have.

I have some omega AP's which I bought in early 2002 that have no run number on them and I am trying to figure out were in the run sequence they fit in. The ones I have, have rainbow and solid color stamps.

The buzzz info is just for my personal knowledge.

The Omega AP came out about the same time as the Omega SS, so late '95. I'm not sure about run to run, but when I stopped selling discs in mid '00 we still had 1.3's in the shop and I had not yet seen a 1.4. I used a vendor for Millennium, so that may have had more to do with Disc Golf World's stock than anything, but it's the best info I have.

I have a pearly Holiday greeting/ Christmas Buzzz in Z plastic from 2003. So did they release the holiday and maybe some special ones in 2003 and the first runs came out in 2004? Not sure.

I believe the z buzzz came out in Jan 2004

I was about to say that the Buzzz first came out a little before November of '03 because I bought one at a tourny I played in Nov. of '03

I thought 1st run buzzzes came out later... maybe the actual first runs of them were tourney stamped? Or I am just wrong, which I have been known to be every now and again... :)