• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One of those days.

Played an awful round today. It was not the frist time and it wont be the last. I lost one of my best disc. That puts my total at 8 lost disc in three months. My dad has bought all of these disc, so its about 100 bucks in the water/woods. Everytime I lose a disc my game goes south (bad) quickly. How do you recover from such a bad outing?:wall:

I just had a bad cold streak. I was shooting about 10 strokes more than usual. I don't know how it helped but I played doubles with some people from the club and My partner and I shot 12 down on a moderately tough course. Then at leagues yesterday I cam in second and now my cold streak is over.

Welcome aboard man. Sorry to hear about the lost disc. Not sure what to tell you that will help, I get pretty bummed when i lose a disc too and it effects the rest of the round.

You gotta keep plugging along. Eventualy you will get better. I would recomend playing on an easier course for awhile, with less water and less dense woods. If that is the only course available, have someone spot your throws, and consider skipping the water holes until you develop a better throw.

Don't worry...

Your going to go to the course one day and get in a zone and play such a good round it will restore your faith in your abilities & the game.

Theres a course 2 min from my house that i play at alot , problem with this course is its right off the lake.......Lake Erie is 6-10 feet to the left on 3 holes and one of the holes has a dog leg left " closer to the lake " . I throw good but if its a windy day i dont even screw around with those 3 holes!!! lost 4 disc in that lake in the past 2 summers wont happen agian.