• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Out of Production Innovas

I always love these out of print threads. It gives me a chance to gather around the fire and listen to the old timers go on about how awesome frisbee tins were. Oh sorry about your moray pokamitch I hope it comes back to you.

so the Aero is used a lot by older people? I guess i ought to play with them more. It's a great disc, but I just can't convince myself to buy one because it is so similar to many other discs. However, the times I have thrown it were beautiful. it flies so slow, but it just sort of keeps on going. I hope Innova keeps it around long enough for me to have some extra money and buy one.

Hey I looked at the legacy page and it lists Champion Vipers. If someone has one I'll trade or by it, if its in good shape (preferably never thrown)

i have several champion vipers- all at or near max weight which is the only way i've ever seen them. quite possibly the most overstable disc i've ever thrown.

Latest posts