• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Up 4 to 937 which is just swell. Mostly happy that a sub-900 round went official at 904. Not a good rating but keeps me on my goal of avoiding any sub-900 rounds this year.

Up 4 to 937 which is just swell. Mostly happy that a sub-900 round went official at 904. Not a good rating but keeps me on my goal of avoiding any sub-900 rounds this year.

I'm never going to catch you now. I didn't have anything hit this update, so I'm stuck at my 914.

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric

Attachments

• palin pdga.jpg
    palin pdga.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 29
I miss the days of the 1 day early ratings updates. Super excited for tomorrow to see if the TD report for my last tournament was submitted on time. I'll finally break that 1000+ barrier.

Looks like you've had a great year. Is it the Gyro™?

That sure hasn't hurt. There are tons of great discs from a bunch of manufacturers. I was lucky enough to get a sponsorship offer from them with no strings attached, when that was almost entirely what I was throwing anyway because I just enjoy it more. Turns out the whole MVP leadership team is also an awesome group of people which is even better. I also stand by several of their molds as being necessities for any mixed bag player regardless of brand preference (Resistor and Envy especially).

It's been a very trying last 12 months personally, and the little disc golf I've been able to play has felt a lot more therapeutic with an even bigger emphasis on fun. Good discs and a good time have accidentally translated into more consistent competitive golf for me. I'll take it.

Expected to drop several points as eleven good rounds from just over a year ago were replaced by so-so ones, but only dropped a point (to 900). Call me bubble-rider!

No movement, remaining at 937 for now. First tourney I TD'd went official so it was nice to see I didn't blow it with my TD report.

Down 2 to 905.

Actually had a round dropped for the first time I can remember. The heat really got to me in the last tourney and I could barely throw in the 2nd round.

First official rating in 3+ years...933 down from 941. I'll take it though. It's only 2 rounds counted right now. I'll get back in the 950s by the end of this season.

up 29 to 962. Maybe higher in the next update. Need to keep up the solid play and stay in the 950s for the rest of the season ;)